• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Then, do you have dogs? .. I love dressing up dogs. ^^

I own two dogs, a Belgian, and a Chow ~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I have a Pug :3 His name is Cuba and he's adorable!

I used to own two when younger, a German Shepherd and a Poodle, both of which were amazing.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I see them walking around and I just think... I love them I don't know why really, there's no other dog breeds that I like as much as Labrador. They're also very friendly & loyal so I've heard.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Puggggg, awww. <3; Aand Cuba is such a sweet name for a dog! Our neighbor has one! And I usually play with it too! :3

Did they die or ... ?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah they died, the German Shepherd from a twisted stomach, whereas the Poodle died from Cancer of some sort, I can't entirely remember. :x

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Seeing your dog die hurts a lot, can remember when one of my favorite dogs is dying because of a disease that makes it throw up with blood, and a very high fever too. I actually didn't know where he got it from. :'x

I wish they could've lived longer!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Marley & Me, yes, it's such a great movie! Loved the part where Marley always waits for the boy in the street after school and how crazy Marley is. XD

Have you guys seen Marley & Me 2? ^^

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I saw it on TV a few months ago, iirc it made me almost cry. Such an adorable film ;__; Red Dog is also adorable too :x

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Unfortunately, It isn't really the dog Marley, it's a different one although they're in the same breed. And it is not as dramatic as Marley & Me, it's all comedy. :'3

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
    Anyone watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua??
    It's a pretty funny movie and I got to see so many different kinds of Chihuahuas. Never knew they had so many varieties.. lol :D

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I have seen that movie too! It was a very funny, loved the storyline and how the story flows, and at the end, they had pups. <3

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    You mean the one that was shown in Disney Channel or Star Movies is just a remake? :'o .. Or are you referring to the second sequel?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back