• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
MarioKart7 is going to be the 3DS installment, right?
Red Lakitu and Metal Mario are playable, and there are no more flying blue shells (I think)
it sounds awesome :D

and I made a Pokemon Group, with some crappy css xD
It's still being approved by a moderator, but I hope it gets accepted :3

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
MarioKart7 is going to be the 3DS installment, right?
Red Lakitu and Metal Mario are playable, and there are no more flying blue shells (I think)
it sounds awesome :D

and I made a Pokemon Group, with some crappy css xD
It's still being approved by a moderator, but I hope it gets accepted :3

Why would they get rid of blue shells?

What's the group?

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
There are still blue shells, they just aren't flying. I hope they revert back the 64 days, where they would be on the ground and knock everyone in front of you, plus the first person.

And I made a group for the Pokemon with Underestimated Potential. Fancy name, huh x) ?

And my sister just used my laptop and now it smells like a farm. Disgusting

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I don't know, but I have the horrid suspicious she may have used it for a towel.
...I should buy her her own laptop, for my sake.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I don't know, but I have the horrid suspicious she may have used it for a towel.
...I should buy her her own laptop, for my sake.

O_o that sounds really weird. Like, really weird. Creepy, huh? I hope you have completely cleaned up the whole thing through and through!

A new laptop, huh? These days, you can get a netbook or all-purpose laptop for cheap.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I just want to get one that has an in built air freshener. That smell was nauseating.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I just want to get one that has an in built air freshener. That smell was nauseating.

You certainly won't find that anywhere, but I'm sure a portable air freshener will work in a pinch.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Oh goodie.

On a new note, I'm out of my laptop spray and my sister left the mouse pad sticky.
She's really getting on my nerves.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Oh goodie.

On a new note, I'm out of my laptop spray and my sister left the mouse pad sticky.
She's really getting on my nerves.

I wonder how long her own laptop is going to last if there's going to be a spill... Laptops arenot known to be resistant to spills.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Laptops die if you look at them sideways. That's been my experience at least. I'm going to get a Macbook next in the hope that that'll be better lol

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Laptops die if you look at them sideways. That's been my experience at least. I'm going to get a Macbook next in the hope that that'll be better lol

Well, at least it wasn't the vents. It was hot the last time I did that with my laptop!

Macbook, huh? Stylish and nice hardware, but seems to be overpriced for comparable Windows 7 laptops.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Eh, I have a job, but live at home and have no bills so money isn't my greatest concern. I just hope it really is better - everybody seems to have a different view so it's hard to get a straight answer lol

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I don't like the fact that some software works on Windows and then doesn't for Mac (or Apple, whatever it was).

I find that incredulously frustrating.

And also, I'm off to bed, night night, everyone!

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Good night, Impo.

I think I'm interested in Macs myself, but it's just too expensive for what it is.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Good night, Impo.

I think I'm interested in Macs myself, but it's just too expensive for what it is.
they're totally worth the price they are. not to say that i believe they should be that much! but you kinda get what you pay for, imo at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back