• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm so looking forward to Halloween. This year a lot of my friends will be in the area and free.
    Ani421MS.png

File:Ani421MS.png

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Halloween isn't entirely celebrated in my country, so I never anticipate the holiday. However, my friend throws a party every year on Halloween, so it's cool.
    Yeah, we don't celebrate it at all, in Greece. No party either, but we have a similar festival on February which makes up for it. Let's say it's a delayed version of Halloween.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • I'm not going to celebrate Halloween this year as the night my city has the trick-or-treat night, I won't be home. My cousin is getting married that night.

And we have to go somewhere really early that next morning too.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Halloween isn't celebrated in India. At least, not in the area I stay in. But yeah, must say, it would've been a pretty cool festival if it were to be celebrated over here. I'd totally dress up as something horrifying...pyramid head, let's say, and scare the hell out of people. XD; Not really, but yeah, it would be fun. :3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Halloween was my favorite holiday to celebrate, since I could dress up as anime characters and walk around without getting weird glances from everyone. because of this alone, it's better than Christmas.

Sadly, being back home means no Halloween parties for me... I loved going to various parties that were held at my college. Those were fun.

*then again, we don't do ANYTHING fun at home*

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Halloween is a devil worship, so I will not celebrate...
    Here in Mexico, Halloween is not celebrated commonly. In my house, my three friends with whom I live and I will throw a costume party and invite some other friends.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I just don't do anything for Halloween. I haven't gone trick or treating since I was like 12, so the most I do for Halloween is hand out candy to a few trick or treaters. We've had none the past couple years though, so it's pretty much just a normal night.

Years
  • Some people have very unique costumes, but I see more people who end up dressing up in the same costume, or hastily throwing something very sub-par together.
    What's worse are the people who think that dressing up for Halloween just means putting on some fairy wings and showing off their cleavage or whatever. Tacky.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Halloween is barley celebrated where I live, so I'll just ignore it really.

Neosquid

♦ Darkness ♦
    Years
  • I love Halloween! Im going as Magus from Chrono Trigger....if any of you actually know who he is...

Hes a dark mage, basically.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • I love Halloween! Im going as Magus from Chrono Trigger....if any of you actually know who he is...

Hes a dark mage, basically.

He's more like a Dark Knight with some knowledge of Black Magic, isn't it?
    Spoiler:

But anyway, it'll be a great Halloween custome ;)

Neosquid

♦ Darkness ♦
    Years
  • Kinda, I guess. I see him as more of a mage than a knight. But yeah, it should be pretty awesome.

Time to go buy some blue hair dye. :P

Neosquid

♦ Darkness ♦
    Years
  • Cool! :D

I think theres like a 5.6% chance of me ever getting modded on here, considering how little I post. >.>;

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    Yeah, congrats on that Andy!>:D I don't know if I'd become a mod given the chance.. @_@

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back