• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Last time I was here, the topic was movies, this time it's exercise. The DCC really hates me lately. :(

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Sports are exercise! D:< The only sport I like is golf and I can't play that because I'm too poor for the gear. I just liked it when we were forced to take sport classes in college lol.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
My favorite sport is Ping Pong but I only play as an amateur. Never chased down any sport professionally, except for basketball, but that was years ago and not for long.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I hit the grass a lot too, but it was still fun XD I like golf because it's low-intensity -- I'm still getting outside and walking and stuff but I'm not killing myself with a sport.

Because me doing any kind of high-activity sport would be killing myself.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
My exercise is marching band, walking around campus, dancing, baton twirling, and bad attempts at flag routines that I try to copy off my sister. Don't judge me lol.

Years
I get a fair amount of exercising from walking all the time. I've got a really quick pace, too, so I'm always getting ahead of people and making them annoyed.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
The only exercise I get is from work. inb4 risa rants about her job again oh god.

I'd love to start playing Soccer again. I did when I was little but I dunno what happened with that, my dad just stopped signing me up ): Probably cause I was so bad at it, he was saving me from the humiliation that would have been the Landmark Middle School Lady Seahawks Soccer Team Tryouts.

Buh.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
I've been trying to exercise more. I live a ways out from town, and there are some long county roads that for a square around my neighborhood. I start at my house and go around the whole square, which measures 2.41 miles (Thank you Google Earth! XD) I walk most of it, as I need to build up some stamina, but I do try to jog or sprint sections of it.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Well, I don't know about anyone else,
but I'm gaining some serious thumb muscles whenever I try speed runs on my old GBA games.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Well, I don't know about anyone else,
but I'm gaining some serious thumb muscles whenever I try speed runs on my old GBA games.
Hahahahaha, I remember making that joke for the time when I texted people too often. Hit that space buddy~

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
Thumb muscles, hahaha. The one benefit of video-gaming! Until you overwork those muscles and they cramp up. >.< You know you've been playing too much Pokemon when you start calling your cat Meowth.

Years
Oho! I will show you the ULTIMATE THUMB MUSCLE battle.

You have to keep mashing your thumb to spam the dodge rolls. It gets pretty painful after a few minutes to the point where it leaves an imprint of the button on my thumb lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back