• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
^^ I get imprints on my thumb from cheap lighters. :L. Then they die out before I even get the butane half-way down.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Oho! I will show you the ULTIMATE THUMB MUSCLE battle.

You have to keep mashing your thumb to spam the dodge rolls. It gets pretty painful after a few minutes to the point where it leaves an imprint of the button on my thumb lol.

GOD that battle. Somehow, I beat it without using a guide, but GOD THAT BATTLE.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
I try to work out at the gym at least three times a week. :D There was a point in time where I hated working out and literally had to drag my ass just to do a little bit of cardio, but now I just love going whenever I can. I'm horrible at sports though; especially team ones like soccer. :/ Tennis is my game~

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
I'm sorry, but that battle is just WHAT HOW CAN YOU EVEN

It's funny listening to it while browsing on another tab and hearing "HUH YAH HUH YAH HAH YUH YAH YAH YAH HUH HAH HUH" and various sounds of the keyblade and the dodging in the distance, lol.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I do more than just thumb exercises, I also go for regular bike rides and do crunches. tada

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
As a child, I played baseball and football. Now when I have time, try going to the gym I need to lose a little weight :P and some weekends playing baseball with my friends.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I don't get much exercise. Roommates have said they'll force me to go to the gym with them and were all gung-ho about it but they haven't gone yet (to my knowledge) and the one time they actually were gonna go, I think I was too sick.

I really only get exercise when I go to school or grocery shopping, oops.
Oho! I will show you the ULTIMATE THUMB MUSCLE battle.

You have to keep mashing your thumb to spam the dodge rolls. It gets pretty painful after a few minutes to the point where it leaves an imprint of the button on my thumb lol.
Psh, nevermind with Ven... try it with Terra! (Though, that's more timing than button mashing...) Also I found VS was more of a dodge mashing fight than MF. Though my level 1 run of that game was entirely dodging, lol.

GOD that battle. Somehow, I beat it without using a guide, but GOD THAT BATTLE.
Haha, me too. ;_; Guides didn't exist yet when I did it.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
what is exercise

I walk places mostly and that's all lol. I will be getting DDR & pretending like it's a form of exercise soon. When I get around to going to Best Buy.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I miss DDR. :( I haven't played it since my mat broke yeaaaaaars ago. I want to get a new one but I never remember to.

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
I try and place sports from time to time, although doing so while recovering from a major injury (from sports) is not advised. I've gained a decent bit of weight since I finished high school, and sports, so once I recover... I REALLY want to start doing all the working out I did before.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
omg DDR
I never had my own mat, but there's one at the local bowling alley and I should give it a go one day.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I miss DDR. :( I haven't played it since my mat broke yeaaaaaars ago. I want to get a new one but I never remember to.
I've really only played it at my cousin's house but it is like THE BEST THING. Never had money to buy it or a system to play it on till now though. Which means that I really should get on buying it. >__>

@Harlequin yes do it like I said it is THE BEST THING

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
You guys are obviously talking about something that did not reach my country. It sounds like fun! Such a shame...):

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
They don't have DDR in the UK? oAo

It's a dancing game that originated in Japan, played either with a controller or on dance mat.

Used to be all the rage. I sucked at it, but it was fun. XD;

My friend Aki used to be able to do two-player by herself, going back and forth between two dance mats.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
But you see, I don't live in the UK! xD

AND OH I KNOW THAT NOW. We had one of those, I remember dancing to it and not even caring about the game itself. lol

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Ahahah, I was about to say.. xD;

Should have DDR regardless of where you live, because it's world wide. XD

To this day, I've never owned DDR.. still wanna, it would be good exercise.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Dance Dance Revolution?
I have no idea what DDR is, but I had a dance mat thing that I loved, twas fun.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I remember also dancing to those dancing mats at the local arcades. Such a good childhood that was.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My ex used to have the arcade mats in his basement - as in, the huge metal ones with the bar behind to support yourself on. I was so bad at it though xDDD

I was amazing on the controller though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back