• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well Hello There

Years
    Well hello there folks, it's nice to be here.
    I hope to make some friends and have fun on this site, can't wait to get started. c:

Years
    Ah thank you, but no, they were drawn by a very good friend of mine <3 The creature is a Lu, more specifically a Lox. They are made of jello xD A species my friend made, mine's name is Black Cherry <3
    Your avatar is absolutely adorable too c:
    And I hope to ^^

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcome! :3 What brought you here to the forum? Was it that you can discuss Pokemon here, or maybe even general discussions, actually probably not the latter, but the former would make sense. From your profile information, it seems you've played a lot of Pokemon games, yeah? Well, taking that into account, as well as your location, you might enjoy yourself in the Pokemon Gaming sections - which feature Black and White, as well as Fourth Generation Games and then the past games. Plus if you enjoy trading/battling, there's sections for those too, being Trade Corner and Competitive Battling Center. Aaand from your location I can assume you might be interested in R/S remakes? If so, definitely check out the thread in Pokemon Gaming Central where you can speculate on what you think might be in R/S remakes.

Have fun either way, and if you have any questions feel free to ask anyone with a bold name!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Well hello there folks, it's nice to be here.
    I hope to make some friends and have fun on this site, can't wait to get started. c:

Welcome to the forums, Atome ^.^ PC is nice and warm and fuzzy and all that, huh? I do think that you'll be going to meet a lot of new friends over here. Give every single thread a try - do search for stuff, and go for what you like the most. Having your interest stick around is probably a good thing if you want to get back to the forums from time to time.

I hope to see you again, and as always, have a nice day <3

Years
    Hello there and welcome! You'll make plenty of friends here since the community is so helpful and nice! Also whatever you find interesting about Pokemon you'll be sure to find it here since PC has everything about Pokemon that you could ever want. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    Thank you all for the warm welcomes, and yes I am very interested in the R/S remakes. 1-3rd generations will always be my favorites, but Hoenn is a special place for me, since Emerald was the first game I got to buy with my own money.
    I really hope for remakes, and I'll be sure to check those threads out!
    I am actually thinking of playing around with rom editors, and might try to make my own version of Emerald for my laptop to play with. We'll see how that goes though lol

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
    Hello! I'm excited for gen lll remake too! and Emerald was my first as well ^_^

...and now I feel silly for posting that fourm on it >_<
    (Oh well, there were no fresh ones at least....)

Back