• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well, this is awkward.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I would not call the set of events that brought me into this fandom conventional. When I was a kid, the Pokemon anime (and anime in general) scared the crap outta me. Probably the big eyes or something. Otherwise, I probably would have been the target demographic for Gen 4, though it has since become the generation I am least familiar with. Finally, as I got over my fear of anime eyes and got into high school, I found a YouTuber who played, among others things, Pokemon fan games, most notably Pokemon Snakewood by Cutlerine. That got me into playing Ruby and Firered, and eventually I got a 3DS and Alpha Sapphire, which remains my favorite Pokemon game to this day.

Eventually, I got bored and found other games, so my 3DS got left in a pile of old PS2 games for five years. Finally, last month, watching a different YTer play through Sword prompted me to dig it out again along with my copy of AS. I enjoyed playing again so much that I went out and bought X.

So, here I am, I guess.

JungleOracle

DelphoxOracle
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2021
    Hi there! I'm JungleOracle. I'm also new to this site. I love Alpha Sapphire as well! In fact, I just beat the Delta Episode. Have you played Pokémon Black/White and Black2/White 2? Those games are awesome! Black 2 is my favorite Pokémon game of all time. I'm also a big fan of Ultra Sun. Both are must-plays if you like Pokémon. If you're going to play Black 2 though, I'd recommend starting with the prequel. Unfortunately, I only found out about the prequel after I finished playing Black 2. lol.

Years
  • Hi nl4real, welcome! <3

Oh man I loved Alpha Sapphire, did love the original Ruby and Sapphire too though. Glad you're back into the swing of Pokémon now!! SwSh are pretty good, though ofc they still have flaws. See you around \o/

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
  • Hi nl4real, welcome! <3

Oh man I loved Alpha Sapphire, did love the original Ruby and Sapphire too though. Glad you're back into the swing of Pokémon now!! SwSh are pretty good, though ofc they still have flaws. See you around \o/

Flaws like surf looking Trash...

Back