• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We're heeeeeeere

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2005
    Okay I read the rules before I posted this time :D Just to make sure. I already have these pics posted elsewhere, but I wanted to share them with you all :) Their pics I did of Little Rukario(points to name) a character that created. Hope you like.
    This is a full body picture. (And you're halucinating that is Rukario in the background)
    We're heeeeeeere

This is me being clueless....aka my normal look
    We're heeeeeeere

This is L_R in a different outfit. Behold the pinkness ^_^
    We're heeeeeeere

This has nothing to do with L_R, it's just a pic that I did for a friend.
    We're heeeeeeere

^He's Wally, only better.

Your critique, comments and suggestions are welcomed. Please don't go easy on me ;)

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Wow they are really good. I like that last one the best. Wally looks cool. ^__^

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2005
    Wow those compliments were better than I expected o_O Thanks. I did the pics using psp 5 and 7. I drew them then colored them...which is harder than it sounds -_- Thanks for your kind words.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Thats really nice drawings.I always loved Wally greened hair the best but this is..okay.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Love the third one. Way hot. First two or pretty good, but I don't like the gradients. I don't really like the last one, but you at least did adequate lighting.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2005
    Allstories said:
    Love the third one. Way hot. First two or pretty good, but I don't like the gradients. I don't really like the last one, but you at least did adequate lighting.
    Yeah, I don't like the gradients on the first two either. That's why I skipped using them on the third one.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2005
    Thanks ^_^ I resized it myself in psp, but before that I cropped it to fit a perfect square. I should be 100x100. Pics that already have good quality and detail as big pics, do better when you resize them. :p

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    From what I saw you have PSP, LR. But try saving them as jpg/png as bmps are nasty, huge, uncompressed files. Not to mention the slow loading times for the poor 56kers.

But, I like how you CG. With the use of graduents (sp) and shading, keep it up!

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2005
    Thank you ^_^ I'm going to have to save them in gif and jpg now, it's slowing me down as well, and I have high speed =/ I'll post somemore pics later.

Back