• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We're previewing a new forum style

Years
    I like it, I'm more used to this style ^^ should we post the errors here? it's working fine on Firefox 3.0 for now

edit: okay, I misuderstood xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Jake, despite the fact that I already told you my opinion of this theme personally, I still think that that banner is so kinky, but at the same time, I love it.

Regardless, please don't turn this off. It's a lot more easy on the eyes compared to the ones you usually put out with a massive bombardage of gradients. :<

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    very neat! I shall be using this until you turn it off. I can't wait to see what you have planned for the buttons.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    This is sure to become one of my favorite styles. I'll definitely be using it until it's disabled later tonight. :3

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    ^
    Hahaha
    Anyway i like it but i look forward to seeing when it's finished as it looks very Vb defaul at the moment!

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    XDD Nice on Nick, I'm sure you're just as excited to see what the new buttons will look like just so you can push 'em!

XDD

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Love the colors, but it could use different topic icons besides the vBulleting Default icons.

Terrain

|distinction.2009-15|
    Years
    Although I'm less fond of the colors of the theme/style compared to "The Plaza", I could still say that it looks great as a whole. :D

The banner looks awesome. Good work. (b")b

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Although I'm less fond of the colors of the theme/style compared to "The Plaza", I could still say that it looks great as a whole. :D

The banner looks awesome. Good work. (b")b
    Its not exactly finished yet so yeah. Anyway Hiroshi if you do leave this open change and change it around would everyone including supporters have to change the theme or no? And you already know what i think about it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Jake none of your themes are compatible in IE6 anymore. XD; Why are you only warning now?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ohmygod.

I love this theme.

The header it's so fun. xD

-using this until is disabled later-

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Uwaaaah, this theme is so awesome! Definitely using it until disabled. :D I really hope to see it finished soon!

Back