• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~(We're still powerful)~ The No-Evolvers Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    PC username: AlexOzzyCake
    Reason to join: These Pokemon always have such interesting stats and move sets, almost all of them having unique factors about them.
    Partner: Pachi the Pachirisu! <3
    Why choosing this partner: HE'S SO CUTE xD <3 And also very strong when given the right moves.

awbbie

Ruin Maniac
    Years
    PC username: Awbbie

Reason to join:
    Because I like how they are often more powerful, earlier than their evolving cousins.

Partner: Kangaskhan

Why choosing this partner: I like Kangaskhan because she a strong pokemon and is a good mother.

As a side note, I think you forgot Lapras in the opening pictures.

Who is the most beautiful No-evolutive Pokemon? Cryogonal, by far.

Who is the most powerful?
    Sigilyph, note only does it know cosmic power, psychic and sky attack; It is also incredibly driven by it`s ancient duty to guard it`s city.

Why do they not evolve?
    Crygonal and Sigilyph? because if they did they would be hard pressed to make the evolution look as good.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back