• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Were you lucky enough to get a feebas AND evolve it?

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    I am still on a hunting spree on my sapphire right now. xDD I feel like a dork. So were you lucky enough to find a feebas and evolve it, without hacking the game?

:D :D :D :D :D

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Well, I did a hunting spree for Feebas and I caught one!. But then I discovered its a kind of a useless Pokemon and I can't evolve it so I just left it in storage, I wonder how it does now?

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    I was about eight or nine when I got Sapphire, so I didn't understand the concept of getting Feebas. I was one of those lucky people that found it by accident and caught it just for the heck of it. Then I looked in the guidebook and learned how to evolve it into a Milotic, which I believe I did. I was quite good at blending Pokeblocks when I was little. Haha.

Good luck in finding a Feebas!

Years
    Found one in my Sapphire after searching through at least 250 tiles of water for about 3 times each. I evolved mine right away just for adding another entry in my Pokedex and I just left it in my box for good. I haven't really bothered to search for one again in my Emerald. It is just way too tedious to even bother trying.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    I NEVER got Feebas .

What annoys me more is that I wasted an hour for nothing and since then I never tried getting Feebas again !!

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I remember going on a hunting spree for it on my sapphire. But I never came across it. I will have to go do it again and maybe this time I will have more luck.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2010
    Oh, I was a dedicated one and searched three hours for mine >_< My younger brother was looking for Feebas the same time I was and found his within the first ten places he fished. And then I went through all the trouble of evolving it with my sad, low-leveled Pokeblocks (it was a close call). Ever since I've just bred them in one game and then traded to another to fill out the Pokedex.

shot571

yh.... well sort of. my friend did it for me...... and evolved it for me...... and bred it for me so sort of yh. :)

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    Me and my mate Daniel had a feebas race and on his like 5th spot he caught one and then he just gave me one

Years
    Well, I wouldn't call it lucky, since I fully understood the concept of how to find Feebas beforehand, but yes, I've caught and evolved many a Feebas. It's my #2 non-legendary fav water type, next to Vaporeon.

A Real True Winner Is Me

A True Winner is Me
    Years
    Kinda.
    I got the Feebas after hours of endless search in that waterfall near Fortree. Afterwards, I traded it to my friend so he can "own" it in his P-Dex, and he traded it back after liek a week. I leveled it up, and magically, it evolved.

SSLaertes

Stealthy Strategist
    Years
    lol I got like hundreds on my Ruby and evolved it pretty much right after, but now that there is wifi there is no point to finding them when you can just trade :P

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I was lucky enough to find a Modest Feebas that was female. I don't know the stats on natures, but Modest at least gets the lil fishy to evolve, so modest Feebas is good to me.

She's level 50 and doesn't Battle Frontier stuff. Yaay.

Back