• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What age do you think you should stop playing pokemon?

Years
    Well i´m 23 and i just got recently into Pokemon games, i was collecting trading cards and watching anime when i was younger, but dint play games for some unknown reason (maybe because i was playstation kid) anyway long story short, you´r never too old to do what you like!

mikethemaster

Good mapper, beginner scripter
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    WELL.........

I THINK ALMOST everyone stops watchin the anime, but ur NEVER 2 old 4 the games

blue

gucci
    Years
    There's no real age limit to playing Pokémon games, its when you feel the need to stop playing or that you've grown out of it. Like alot of video games, it's when you decide you don't feel like playing them no more, Pokémon is no different to any other video game, you see adults playing games like Halo, Call Of Duty and Pokemon is no different, young or old.
    Pokémon has been a part of my life for, what.. 11 years now, so that obviously means something, like alot of people out there I don't see myself just stop playing anytime soon, it's a part of my life and will remain a part of my life, for lots years to come, especially the fact that I've played it for 11 years of my 17 year old lifetime.

Last edited:
    Years
    This remind me of one picture

What age do you think you should stop playing pokemon?

Back