• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Ancient Mew is that?

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2017
    Hey guys ,

So i bought a Ancient Mew one week ago which was still sealed and today it arrived. But it doesnt look like the regular ones.
    Is this one an Error or what is that? I found Mew´s which look similar to that but didnt have the same date as this.
    I would like to know what this one actualy is :D

IMumei

Attachments

• What Ancient Mew is that?
      Mew.jpg
      60.7 KB · Views: 24
      Mew 2.jpg
      57.5 KB · Views: 24
      Mew 3.jpg
      77 KB · Views: 28
    Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    The Wizard's copyright and thicker border means it's the English/International (non-Japanese) version of the promo. I don't see any holofoil pattern (dots) in your pics, but does the card sparkle as you tilt it around in the light or is it just reflective? All International versions of the card (to my knowledge) should sparkle like this:

What Ancient Mew is that?

If it's just reflective (no foil pattern), my first guess would be counterfeit. However, I suppose it might be possible that they accidentally printed it on the foil intended for the card back.

Last edited:
    Back