• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Animal do you wish to annihilate

STK

Char-bok-a!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 6, 2011
    Mosquitoes. They suck out your blood, cause you to itch for days, and cause various diseases.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    Please oh please lead by example.

Once again, dude, lead the way to self-extinction. The furry wittle aminals will wub you for it and mourn your wittle corpse.

rotflmao, I second that, please start by example Bug Catcher Nick.

Mosquitoes. They suck out your blood, cause you to itch for days, and cause various diseases.

The only problem with this is that some of you want to kill animals and insects that keep other insect populations in check, such as spiders. It seems that you people are terrified of predatory incests.

I seen no use for mosquitoes so, DOWN WITH THEM ALL!!

Okay I'm done.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Well, I sure don't want to tilt the ecosystem by deleting a species.
    Though it'll be fun to simulate in a computer generated world or something similar.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    For me, that would be Dinosaurs [but they're all cute, yet man-eaters]. xD I guess it would be better if no animals will go extinct or eliminated. It will ruin the food chain. Study the Biology.

Back