• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Animal do you wish to annihilate

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
    I would have to go with house flies.

They scare the everliving out of me. D: I have a terrible phobia of them. And they are just so nasty. And honestly, are they good for anything? I want them gone ><

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    well, animal species wise,
    deer.
    sometimes, I wish, when a deer stands in front of the road,
    I wish we would just run it over instead of waiting for it to make it's escape 30 minutes later.

insect wise,
    ants.
    THEY MUST DIE! >O

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    It's just obvious that countries like China with their mass industry, and America with it's mass cattle farming are slowly but surely killing this world. I feel for the little animals who's lives are affected by the greed of humankind.

Then stop eating animals and buying things that are mass produced. Like the computer you used to post, for instance.

For the sake of staying on topic, I wouldn't kill off the entirety of any species, but there could stand to be less flies.

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    The blobfish is a stupid animal. A 10.

Don't look if you're eating. It looks maad disgusting.
    Spoiler:
    Holy crap, it's freakin' Bob the builder.

Anyway, I would just love for the Javelin ( a desert/rocky animal ) to just die. So hard to kill in hunting games.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I agree with everyone who disagrees with the idea of thinking about killing off a species. Sure, I dislike birds, but to KILL them off? That's a tad extreme there.

Last edited:
    Years
    Then stop eating animals and buying things that are mass produced. Like the computer you used to post, for instance.
    Um, I quit eating meat about 5 years ago when I realised how unecessary it was, and how much intensive farming is ironically starving the world. Unfortunately there's alot of greedy people about who don't care, and only think of themselves.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Spiders are good in that they keep the flies away, even though I have a phobia of them D:

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    In the human species existence, 45 billion people have been killed by female mosquitoes & even today kill a person every 12 seconds by transferring hundreds of fatal diseases including malaria, yellow fever, dengue fever, encelephatis and elephantiasis.

Why object to killing mosquitos?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Cockroaches are fail :'(
    Every Female as the capability after having sex once to store the man juices for her entire lifetime. So that means that every female could lay millions of eggs <_<

Also, I can't imagine what they contribute to the food chain or the enviroment, and it would be better to do without them -.-;

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I say get rid of the wasps. They're just nasty.

Last edited:

Patchy

-
    Years
    Bidoofs.

No, wasps. Those things are... horrible. One stung me for no reason at all, and I'm terrified of them, so I freaked out.

Bees, too, but not as much as wasps.

Salamence!

^^^^Caramelldansen^^^^
    Years
    Okay I really, and I mean REALLY, want mosquitoes to go die and never come back. I mean, what is their purpose? Epic Fail for for mosquitoes...

Patchy

-
    Years
    Science has actually found a way to make mosquitos extinct, they just don't want to in case there are undiscovered creatures who feed off mosquitos, who would be wiped out, too.

Personally, I could care more about whether or not we don't see some new insect. Mosquitos and midges are extremely annoying.

Tip: Don't use insect repellent against midges. They'll stick to you. I found that out the hard way.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Leeches. If you'll get bitten by one...

Mosquitoes. And cockroaches. Plus the tapeworm.

Back