• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What animals do you think there will be?

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
    Years
    I would like to see a toucan and a peacock Pokemon. There were no pokemon like those, and i like those animals.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    People saying that a Killer whale is a dolphin is like saying a tiger is a lion. Related but obviously not the same kay?

I'd like to see more exotic birds (kind of like Chatot but actually decent), a domestic looking dog rather than wolves (and ew snubbel) as well as some big cats like others have mentioned.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    People saying that a Killer whale is a dolphin is like saying a tiger is a lion. Related but obviously not the same kay?

I'd like to see more exotic birds (kind of like Chatot but actually decent), a domestic looking dog rather than wolves (and ew snubbel) as well as some big cats like others have mentioned.

Yes. Dolphins are not orca and orca are not dolphins. Dolphins and orca come under the heading of "porpoise."

As for animals... I've posted in this thread before, but I definitely want a big ol' polar bear, a proper gorilla (Slaking does not suffice), something griffin-like, and lots more interesting birds - not just the plain old Normal/Flying bird you find in the first patches of grass, which all end up being brown or grey. I want some interesting typings like Electric/Flying or Dark/Flying if I've got to have a Pokemon with Fly on my team.

P.S. Yes I realise Zapdos is already Electric/Flying and Honchkrow is already Dark/Flying, but I mean I want more of the likes of those two Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    koala, kangaroo, another penguin, dolphin, panda, and lion. alot of those were already said but i think all of those would be cool

Prince of the Sea

#1 Manaphy Fan
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2011
    I've read some stories and articles on how dogs exhibit "psychic" bonds with their owners. I want to see something like Ralts-Kirlia-Gardevoir but with a canine appearance.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Looks like we may be getting an eagle after all. I just looking out the out line of the newest pokemon on serebii and it looks like one badass birdy.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Hey guys I was thinking we could get a evolve form of Donphan. It would match Piloswan,but a big elephant instead of a mammoth

Ok I think I got it this time. Sorry for bringing back the other one.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    I don't know if its been mentioned but I'd like for there to be a baby calf pokemon where the females evolve into Miltank and the males into Tauros.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    A dolphin and a more realistic looking shark.

I love sea creatures nd they deserve better designs.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I don't know if its been mentioned but I'd like for there to be a baby calf pokemon where the females evolve into Miltank and the males into Tauros.

Yes that has been mentioned about 12,394,293+ times before... That has been requested since Generation II when Miltank was introduced...

Hey guys I was thinking we could get a evolve form of Donphan. It would match Piloswan,but a big elephant instead of a mammoth

Ok I think I got it this time. Sorry for bringing back the other one.

A Donphan evo! I didn't think about that! That would be awesome...

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Maybe it would have to learn double edge and evolve,but double edge is only avaliable at 42 for Phanpy,so it would match better like Mamoswine. Or a whole new move altogeather

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    this is random but a kimono dragon would be awesome ha :P

Back