• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime are you currently watching?

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    erm

claymore
    lucky star
    shining tears x wind
    devil may cry

:P

just fininshed DearS

Gary

twinkle twinkle rainbow star.
    Years
    ONE PIECE, Darker than BLACK, and Romeo x Juliet (so wonderful). I caught the first two episodes of the Devil May Cry anime, and was disappointed. Especially with Lady's portrayal.

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    ONE PIECE, Darker than BLACK, and Romeo x Juliet (so wonderful). I caught the first two episodes of the Devil May Cry anime, and was disappointed. Especially with Lady's portrayal.

her name is mary.. :P unless you havent completed dmc3.. or just prefer 'Lady'

Gary

twinkle twinkle rainbow star.
    Years
    her name is mary.. :P unless you havent completed dmc3.. or just prefer 'Lady'

I've completed "Devil May Cry 3," but also notice that in this game, she refuses to claim herself as 'Mary'. "Mary died back there, with my mother."

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2007
    I am currently watching Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, One Piece and Death Note.

Blazing Flame 94

The Rare Poster
    Years
    I'm watching Naruto,MAR,Fullmetel Alchemist (second time),Pokemon,Eureka Seven,Avatar,and sometimes I watch Gundam Seed Destony.

Shiun Enshidia

The Demon Nicknamer
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    hehehe
    I'm currently watching Nadesico (Eng Dub (I know it's a sin but I prefere the English voices for them (I have a fascination with Seiyuu's (be they English or Japanese)))) for the 12th Time. I still find it funny. I like to compare some scenes to the japanese. Let me say one thing, Japanese Seiyuu's put a lot more effort into some screaming/crying scenes

After that I plan to watch both Orphen Series (Dubs for both, although I dislike the alterations to the first one) and then maybe Angelic Layer. I have just finished Death Note (Subbed, I nearly stabbed something when I heard some of the dubs)

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Since I heard Code Geass will begin airing again soon and the shots found here make it interesting enough for me to pick it up I'll add it to my 'to watch' list (Nina looks scary btw T_T). Anyways, still with Kaze no Stigma. Finished Sola recently, very good anime. Might start on Hayate no Gotoku soon, too

So far from my side~

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
    The only anime I look at nowadays is Shin Chan.

For those of you who never heard of it, it's on Adult Swim Saturdays at 11:30.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    Avatar, the last Airbender...(not sure if it's really an anime, I call it a "half-anime")
    One piece...sometimes I watch that when I'm bored.
    And...Pokemanz of course! ^__^;

moody_cow_

Stenchgirl
    Years
    Hrmm... Currently I'm really only watching Bleach (on episode 22! Tons more to go!) But I'm also making my way through all of the Pokemon seasons in order, only on the Prange Islands right now, all of Sailor Moon (the subbed, unedited one), but after all that I'm going to be watching the Japanese version of Naruto. Then I've got a long list of anime my friends want me to watch such as Elfen Lied, Eureka Seven, Star Ocean EX, Elemental Gelade, This Ugly Yet Beautiful World and AirGear etc.

But I loves anime, and used to go about gettin git and watching it all in a *cough cough* very illegal manner :nervous:, but now I've kinda been banned from it because my daddy doesn't want me to get in trouble! To YouTube I GO!!! Nothing can hold me back from my anime!!! :laugh:

Ariolander

MangaTraders.com Staff
    Years
    IGPX Immortal Grand Prix.

Wanted to give it's subtitles a shot. Dang fine and it's like futuristic Nascar meets anime mecha >_<;;

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Right now I've really been into Elfen Lied alot. No, I'm not usually able to sit through an entire series like this all at once, but it has like, 13 episodes in total before it just kinda ended O_O

Actually, I'm not an avid anime fan like 2/3 of the people here (No offense..but you all know it's true xP), but one day I saw an AMV of it with the song "Silent Night, Bodom Night" on youtube, and with all the blood, gore, and people just being torn apart out of nowhere couldn't help but think to myself "OMG!! That is the most Metal thing I've ever seen in my entire life!" and decided to give watching it a shot.

By far the most depressing series I've ever seen in my life, though...

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Finished the Law of Ueki two days ago. I don't have an Idea about what show to watch now, but you can say I watch DN Angel at the moment.

Oh, and I just finished a DVD from Pokemon. (Lake of Rage eps =3)

Back