• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime are you currently watching?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Kanon 2006
    Clannad

Now that I have a week off, I might start watching another one...

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I'm currently watching Death Note (for the third time now...) and Higurashi no Naku Koru Nii.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I'm currently watching Death Note and Negima!?

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    Pokemon D/P, Fruits Basket (well...kind of) and Ouran High School Host Club.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Downloading...

+Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai
    +Prism Ark
    +Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
    +Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Haven't updated my WAAYCW list in ages. Well, it's a lot shorter than last time, but now with more quality!

lonewolfx44

Is a happy fellow ^^
    Years
    Magikano and Ryusei Sentai Musumet. I've been into Harem Seinen -slash- Ecchi recently... Hey. I'm not a pervert. O__o

If you don't wanna sound like a pervert, just say "romance." XD As of this year, I only watch what I plan to buy, mostly. Or download what I already bought.

Oh and right, a new Slayers TV series was announced a couple days ago! WoohoooOOOO! Sadly (for me) it is a different story than the later novels. The anime and novels are pretty much seperate after the anime second season and novel 8. There are some flavor changes before, and a couple differences, but pretty much follows the same story.

I'm watching the Slayers OVAs right now.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Well, I've been through with that Ecchi stuuf for now. I've been wtaching it for a week now.

I've been into Haruhi Suzumiya all of a sudden so meh. xD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    These are 'completed':

Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo! - episode 10 This is the anime I'm actually watching after this post first.
    Doki Doki School hours - episode 5
    Texhnolyze - episode 1 (haven't started watching it, need to get into the mood for this one)
    Himawari!! - episode 3
    Pani Poni Dash - Rewatch when bored.

These are ongoing:

Bamboo Blade
    Clannad
    D.Gray-Man
    Gintama
    h2o Footprints in the Sand
    Hayate no Gotoku!
    Kimikiss Pure Rogue.
    Miname-ke Seconds
    Rosario + Vampire (more perverted than the manga -.-;;)
    Shana Second
    Shigofumi
    Shion no O
    Spice And Wolf
    They Are My Noble Masters
    True Tears
    Daughters of Mnemosyne

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Well im not like everyone else with a big list: Im not really watching stuff these days...

So really the only thing is Pokemon D/P, even though it annoys me a little...

I want to watch this show called lucky star though, it looks really good... I dont know anything of it though @_@

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I finally started watching Gurren Lagann. It's awesome so far. :D

Death Note also, but I'm almost finished with that one and I already know what happens.

Edit: MÄR too, since I found subtitled episodes. I'd only been watching the dub and reading the manga until recently.

Last edited:

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    I don't have much time to watch new anime, But right now I'm really into Gundam 00!!! Sooooo good. better than a lot of american television in terms of drama, and the plot twists are almost better than the ones in 24!

Back