• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime are you currently watching?

TheSharinganWar

Brotherhood Rivalry
    Years
    I am currently trying to finish ALL of the DBZ sagas. Its really hard but I'm getting through it. I like OnePiece, Bleach(Just started it), Full Metal Alchemist, and my ultimate fave Naruto. I'm on Shipuuden 26 of Naruto

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Recently I've got into Lovely Complex, I love this anime so far.
    Great anime. Have you seen the series Nana yet?

I'm jumping back and forth between Tokko, X, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Ergo Proxy, Nodame Cantibile and xxxHolic.

EvilWii

Hacker and mike myers
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2008
    Pokemon, FLCL A.K.A Folly colly, bobobo-bobo-bobo,cow boy bebob

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2007
    Mostly Random Anime. Whatever I find that I like. Naruto, Death Note, Lucky Star, Peach Girl, Trinity Blood, Rave Master, Air Gear, etc.

Trainer Sonjo

Combusken fanz0rs.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2007
    I've been watching Naruto: Shipuuden. Other than that, my list is pretty much Bleach and Pokemon.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Going between Rozen Maiden and Witchblade, the latter being better than I thought it would be.

The following, meanwhile, are on hold. May get back to them soon:

Elfen Lied
    Revolutionary Girl Utena
    Serial Experiments Lain
    (Nearly finished.)
    XXXHOLiC
    Spiral ~ Suiri no Kizuna ~
    Neon Genesis Evangelion
    (Second time through... because it's just that awesome.)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Added a anime into my currently watching list(only one so far, lol).

Naruto: Shippuuden
    Naruto(Part 1-Viz dub version)
    Bleach
    Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann(The new one I started to watch. Watched five episodes so far, and I think it is pretty awesome.)

Last edited:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I'm watching a lot at the moment.

Rumbling Hearts
    Gundam SEED Destiny
    Gundam Wing
    Chobits
    InuYasha
    Cardcaptor Sakura
    Bleach
    Rozen Maiden
    Galaxy Angel
    Pokemon
    Lucky Star

Charizard-lord

Yuni is awesome
    Years
    I've just started watching anime, I began with the original Dragon Ball, it rocks. I'm currently at episode 8 or something. BTW anyone know how many Dragon Ball episodes there are?

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2015
    Hey bererk is a great anime thanks for recommendation Dalecar :)

The Manga's better. D:

Berserk Manga>>>>Berserk Anime. Unbelievable amounts of crazy-assed blood and gore+intestines popping out at Guts and his Dragon Slayer's behest=awesome. Plus, the manga has Pakk/Puck. Puck>>>all. 'nuff said.

As for the whole watching which anime crap..I was up all night waiting for Hayate no Gotoku to download off Megaupload because I found the manga moderately funny despite the artwork, but the anime is just...bleh. I mean, sure, Hayate is strong, but how the hell can he have no blood on him after being run over by a car? And Maria's wearing a bath towel in a hot tub? Sure, the show waas on 10:00 A.M., but still..Aren't Japanese children used to at least a little blood? So yeah, I'm much more of a manga person than anime..Original manga with ACTUAL blood, gore, profanity, and nudity>>>>>stupid disparging anime adaptation.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    InuYasha, Kirarin Revolution, Cardcaptor Sakura, FMWS, Fullmetal Alchemist, Pocket Monsters & Kamichama Karin.

Last edited:
    Back