• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I last watched...

Code Geass R2.

It was the episode where Lelouch remembered he was Zero or something like that. It was so boring that I had to stop watching it until the credits came on. But I do like the opening song for it so I'll give it that and only that. Of course, I'm still mad that there are still shows that continue this whole mecha trend. I mean just because Gundam did it, it doesn't mean it'll work forever.

*Blocks giant mecha robots machines from attacking me from Geass fans*

Last edited:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I've recently started watching Death Note and I'm on episode 17 now. All I can say is that it's AMAZING. So much has happened and it's just so clever, I'm just amazed. I asked my mum if she can get me the DVDs for Christmas last week because I was that impressed by it early on in the series. Like by the first episode!

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    I've recently started watching Death Note and I'm on episode 17 now. All I can say is that it's AMAZING. So much has happened and it's just so clever, I'm just amazed. I asked my mum if she can get me the DVDs for Christmas last week because I was that impressed by it early on in the series. Like by the first episode!

You will not be disappointed, I'm nearly 10 episodes further than you and, let me tell you, it only gets better.

I don't what to do now that my DL has run out, I'll probably just read and write. *shrugs*

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Toradora! episode 10, "Hanabi".

Minorin is so cute she makes me roll around on the bed in a state of euphoria.
    Taiga is like that as well, although I'm still Minorin > Taiga.

I wonder how many guys in Japan are rolling around on their beds right now.

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Toradora! episode 10, "Hanabi".

Minorin is so cute she makes me roll around on the bed in a state of euphoria.
    Taiga is like that as well, although I'm still Minorin > Taiga.

I wonder how many guys in Japan are rolling around on their beds right now.

Agreed, Minori is the best character in the show. She's a character that's just so fun.
    But anyway, yeah, the last anime episode I watched was Toradora! 10 aswell.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Claymore ep. 10
    Makai Senki Disgaea ep. 11
    Gunslinger Girl ep. 1-5

Part anime club, part RentAnime DVD rental. Why they're starting me on Gunslinger Girl before sending me the last volume of Kashimashi, I don't know. They also sent the Ah My Goddess movie to me out of sequence. At least anime club will be finishing up Disgaea before they close for the holidays.

Years
    Let's see....I think that would be:

Bleach episode 113
    Tales of the Abyss episode 9
    Tales of Symphonia episode 1
    and Kiba episode 1.

....yeah.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Skip Beat 9. Seriously, it was one twisted up episode, I don't know whether Kyoko is faking or not.

EDIT: Naruto 86-87. Argh, isn't one hour not enough to show that both of them to be defeated? Meh. Hoping for next episode~

EDIT: Toradora 10. This episode is totally unexpected. : DDD Also some fun-loving quirks.

Last edited:

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I recently watched

Pokémon: Diamond and Pearl

It was an interesting episode because I finally got to see Dawn catch Swinub. Many people think that it's a Munchlax clone but I see it as more of a Wurmple clone in a way.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I watched the entire 5th DVD of Higurashi/When they Cry. I wish the humor wasn't so forced and... not funny ._.; Awesome show though.

Also watched Reborn! episode 5. Haaaa.... I'm so behind on everything.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I just watched To Aru Majutsu no Index 10. Finally, the imouto arc! Mikoto's my favourite character and I've been waiting for the anime to get up to here and give her more screen time.
    Spoiler:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    That would be Saiunkoku Monogatari episode 30. Just a little bit more before I can start season 2. :3

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    The most recent anime I watched were Bleach and Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 (I hope I didn't mispell Rebellion).

I was watching episode 91 of Bleach and episode 5 of R2.

Bleach: It started off bland but soon picked up speed past the fifteen minute mark.
    It started to get degrading during the last five minutes, but the scene before more than made up for it.

R2: I haven't watched any episode of CG past episode 17, so it sort of confused me.
    I thought the episode was somewhat degrading, but I might have enjoyed more if I caught up with all the previous episodes that came after episode 17.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back