• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I've started reading Full Metal Alchemist. It looks alright, but I can't really say much at this point, since I'm still at the first chapter.

I've also started watching Death Note, and I've just finished the second episode. I could finish it faster, but I want to savour it for later. So far, the storyline is extremely gripping and suspenseful. Normally, I like anime with a bit of comedy, but with Death Note, comedy wouldn't fit in with it. Fighting violence would also seem out of place in Death Note as well, so the omission of fighting isn't something I'm worried about.

I also finished reading the latest chapter of the Bleach manga, which is 406. Deicide 8. I enjoyed it, but I found it too short. I guess it's because I normally read chunks of chapters at a time, and one chapter was too little to satisfy my curiosity. As for the chapter's content, it was quite short. There were no fight scenes and no real twists. I can't say that this chapter is disappointing, as it served its purpose of leading up to a larger story, but it was still really short.

I'm planning to get started on Naruto as well as some other manga. I've gotten suggestions from some of my friends, so I should begin reading them.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I watched Episodes 1-3 and 5 of Durarara!! It is a pretty good series so far. I will continue watching it. And I watched Episode 162 of Naruto Shippuuden. Boy it was a awesome episode. :3

And I been reading Otomen. It is a cute manga series. ^^

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Hmm, lemme think..

I watched the last episode of The Price of Tennis today. The ending was kinda decent, tbh. Nothing too great. But still, it was nice to see that Ryoma manages to defeat Tezuka in the end. ;3

Also, watched FMA: Brotherhood's latest episode. Poor mustang. It was sad. Really sad. I wonder if he'll be able to govern amestris after the whole father thing has ended, though?

Well, currently downloading .hack//g.u. trilogy. May watch it today or tomorrow.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Pretty Cure Splash Star ep. 39-40
    Mai ninja's in on surprise birthday planning discussions! Saki weirds Mai out by staring at her! Saki gets drawing lessons from the big gold bad guy! Also, Kintolesky's last stand. But next episodes baddies we haven't seen since episode 13 are supposed to show up again, including fiery Miror B. Moerumba!

Oh, and I was "forced" to watch a bit of the Pokemon episode this morning as I had to help my brother figure out his stupid DVD recorder...

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Hmmm,
    Inuyasha 73? (red tetsusaiga is beast)
    Inuyasha 74? (the panther deva episode is pretty awesome, except for the fact that koga was in it-_-, stupid Koga)
    Cowboy bebop (eps 1-2 to catch up to adultswim schedule so i can watch each one per week.)

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Clannad Episodes 13 and 14.

I'll be watching more in a second (yay for first Clannad DVDs ever released in America), but I just want to say, those were the most beautiful episodes I have ever seen ;_; I don't think I even cried this much watching episode 9 or watching 5cm per second ;_;

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I started reading +Anima the other day...

I'm re-watching Chobits and restarting Umineko no Naku Koro Ni since I sorta stopped last summer... Also I watched lotsa Pokemon yesterday. =w=

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 22, 2013
    I read about 80 chapters of Katekyo Hitman Reborn! today. It's one of my favorite manga now. I pretty much never watch anime, manga for the win.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    12th Pokémon movie - This was pretty much the only anime I watched while at the recent con I went to. xD; I've been waiting to see the movie for ages and I'm so glad I finally got the chance. :> It was adorable and I'm kind of a Heatran fan now, because of it. (omg it walks all over the walls *w*)

Angel Beats - I watched episode... 8? Whatever the one from last week was (so not the most recent episode). Eh. Getting a bit bored of the series again. It was an interesting episode, though.

Evangelion 2.22 - I really liked this up until the rushed ending. D: That... I didn't expect. I'm interested to see how they stretch this out over two more movies but at the same time, I don't know if I want to know.

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Marathoned the whole first season with some PC friends while they crashed at my house last week. :D It was great to watch again.

Summer Wars - David sat everyone down and had us watch this. It was really good, even if it was kind of the plot of the Digimon movie recycled into better animation and fleshed out as an original story rather than a movie tie-in. Oh well.

Also watched some Pokémon eps from the first series (played a drinking game to them, so that was fun), part of the 5th movie, Spirited Away, and technically like 20 minutes of some really weird anime where this guy had two extra heads sewn on (I think they were his ex-wives??). :|

I'm (way) behind on almost everything I watch. ><;;

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    Last animé I started watching was Code Geass. But I don't like it, it hasn't captured me.
    The animé I've recently finished watching is D.Gray-Man.

I'm still watching Bleach as it comes out.

As for Manga, I'm re-reading Pandora Hearts, Kuroshitsuji and started readin D.Gray-Man. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back