• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

カゲボウズ

「なかないで」
    Years
    Fairy Tail Episode 30
    OK, while I'm still not too big on the fillers (although this was an actual chapter and not an Omake, if I recall correctly), this episode was beyond funny. And omg I loved how Natsu looked when he wrapped his scarf around his head and wore that red outfit <3 Erza being a wimp on the stage was good too, since I really dislike her. Oh, and Lucy even made a reference to "tsundere" with that one girl from Phantom~ Yay~

Groove Adventure Rave Episode 4
    Mashima craze :D Yeah I should really get going on the anime, and the manga, for that matter ._.

Years
    Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou, all (finished): The second season of Natsume Yuujinchou. A lot of the technical aspects have been refined, such as art, and everything seem to be done a bit more professionally. However, it lacked the emotional power that made the first season so good for me. The youkais are more malevolent and generally less sympathetic than in the first season. It started off a bit slow and even boring at times, but the last half of the season was phenomenal, just like how the first season was. Overall, I'm satisfied and in want of a third season.

Nyoro-n Churuya-san, eps 7-13 (finished): I've been meaning to finish this show in a while, and finally got around to it. Nonsensical, quirky and surreal as ever. The ending was a trip. *o*

Neurotripsy

前向きロケット団!
    Years
    Episode seven of 'K-On!!' this afternoon. =D
    And about ten episodes of 'Pokemon' yesterday, I was converting my best friend who wasn't lucky enough to grow up with it. :(

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Watched episode 7 of K-ON! last night. It was... a bit strange. xD; But cute!

I really need to catch up on Fairy Tail. Maybe I'll do that this weekend. ><;

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Just completed the first season of Tegami Bachi. The series overall was very interesting, and even the fillers kept me interested (although it still seems a lot of people hate fillers just because they are fillers after all).

I thought this series would be hard to watch because one of my favorite characters, Gauche, was hardly shown throughout the series, and I didn't think the series would do too well if a little crybaby was the main character, but I was wrong.

I would have to say they did a great job in the last episode. It was one of the best cliffhanger episodes I've ever seen, and I can't wait until the second season airs. I might actually have to watch it while it's airing, even though I don't like doing that.

カゲボウズ

「なかないで」
    Years
    Clannad Episodes 11-12
    What can I say, I wanted to kill off the first of two DVD sets I have of the first season (these were available in the states before the dub, so they're only subbed). But, um... I'm starting to like Kotomi a bit more now, though she won't replace Fuuko. Actually, I really like all of the main heroines plus Ryou and minus Nagisa. I still like Nagisa and her obsession with the Big Dango Family, though :D I've also decided the music is beautiful, too, and I may get me the OST eventually.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back