• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Read the first 6 chapters of "Highschool of the Dead" because I wanted more from seeing the 3rd episode today. People have no reason to complain about fanservice in the anime, because in the manga....o///o

whodathunk

Smity Smithers VII
    Years
    Naruto Shippudon and Dragonball z.

the naruto one was planetary devistation. U CANNOT CONTAIN THE UBERNESS OF DA 9-TAILS!!! and he's still got a sage mode shadow clone left!

on dbz goku n captain ginyu! it am timesy 2 done sum bodiez switchingz!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Ah! My Goddess (TV, first season), ep. 1-5
    Myself; Yourself, ep. 1-5

Both of these are rewatches of series that I've enjoyed. I'm also getting my brother hooked on Ah! My Goddess, meaning phase 1 of my grand scheme is complete!

But yeah, I recommend both series.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Gantz. Not the best but it wasted a few hours. Only really liked a few of the characters which is unlike me. Think i would have preferred a happier ending.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010

The last manga chapter I read was XXX-HOLIC Chapter 206. It was alright, but without Yuuko the series is just not the same!

The last anime I've watched was Wolfs Rain...I just watched the whole series so I can't really just talk about one particular episode...But overall I really like the series! The characters all have such different personalities and pasts, and Cheza is really sweet!

Years
    Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Kai 1-24: The first series was so brutal and soul-crushing, it was painful to watch. Good end is always the best end.
    Kanon (2006) 1-24: It felt like CLANNAD all over again. Except better. (Of course, nothing can top AFTER STORY).
    Hikaru no Go 2-16: Akira's starting to get whiny. At least it looks like Hikaru will start to actually start playing his own games soon. ~________~
    Hetalia World Series 14-15: AMERICA CENTRIC EPISODE! "F*kingu Rimii! My god, that's brilliant. There's even backstory to boot. Also, enough with Chibitalia. ~________~
    K-ON!! 15-16: What. At least 16 had Azusa trying to be serious.
    Hidamari Sketch Specials 1-2: More backstory and poolservice! Also, hint of yuri. :3
    K-ON! Special: Live House!: The Light Music Club? Doing work? I can't believe it.
    ef - a tale of memories.: 1-3: Our memories are so precious. So, so precious.
    Hanumaru Kindergarten 1-3: These kids seem a little too mature to be kindergartners. Oh well. Suspension of disbelief.
    Kannazuki no Miko 1-3: MY GOD THIS SHOW IS SO CLICHE. PAINFULLY SO.
    Seitokai no Ichizon 1-3: This is the most hilarious and stylistically sound High School anime I've seen since Baka-Test.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Up to episode 8 of Nodame Cantabile. I didn't think I would enjoy this anime as much as I do which is always a good thing. Also, first time in a long time that I've genuinely laughed while watching an anime.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'm supposed to be watching Seikai no Monshō then Seikai no Senki I, II & III; but I'm just really lazy at getting round to these things. Still, since NGE I did watch Hellsing, a positive change from meh to decent, but it still doesn't particularly stand out.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    My friends recommended Angel Beats. I have just actually finished Episode 1. XD

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Over the last week or so I've finished watching Death Note, Gantz, and Neon Genesis Evangelion which were all pretty great.

I've just finished the first season of Code Geass and have started watching R2, oh man.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back