• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Finished the first season of Nanoha and now making my way into the beginning of Kobato. The first episode was very cute and funny with gorgeous art/animation to boot. I'll keep going with this one.

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    caught up with One Piece manga 592, gotta love Luffy's Crew

also finished up on Digimon power rang....err Xros ep2! n.n

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Still rewatching the first 276 episodes of Pokemon. The last one I watched was episode 79 where Ash battled the trainer's Bellsprout with his Muk and won. Only a few more episodes left until the end of the Kanto season!

Also watched RideBack which I was a little hesitant to watch because of the mecha aspects. The only reason why I'm picking it up is because I watched the first episode when I was active at the Anime Club last year, but I'm glad I decided to give it a chance. It looks pretty interesting. It looks like it will be one of those anime that are unexpectedly good like Princess Tutu.

Years
    I just watched the entire first half of Full Metal Panic over the past three days. I'm not sure why, but it's one of the most addicting shows I've seen in a long time; 12 episodes in three days used to be unheard of for me.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Episode 8 of Hayate the Combat Butler: Cat-Eats Mode Will Send You to Hell (I think the actual translation is something like "Hellbound Because of Nekomimi Mode")

"Ehh... Sorry about that. To make up for it, we will include lots of fanservice next episode."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back