• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynnx

half listening.
Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Last manga: Elfen Lied. I think it's alright; don't really like the art style, though.
    Last anime: Alternating between Code Geass and FMA: Brotherhood. I must say, I like the second FMA anime much better than the first one so far.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I have yet to come across a boring episode of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and I'm waiting for Dragonball Kai to get to the Saiyan Saga. I plan on catching up to Valkyrie Chronicles, but it's not THAT entertaining.

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
  • Just finished the anime Elfen Lied, don't watch anime often though. I thought it was very sad though.

Cloudskye

My Own Personal Hell
    Years
  • I just watched Neon Genesis Evangelion and InuYasha. Now, since my mom has an "on-demand" thing from her cable company, I'm going to go and watch something called "Maria". At least that's what I think it's called. ><

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Last night I watched episodes... 3 and 4 of Eden of the East? (Or was it 4 and 5? XD) I adore that show. Even if only for the OP and ED because they're gorgeous, but the plot has me hook line and sinker too. @_@

Also episodes 25 and 26 of Chi's New Address. You can never have enough Chi.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    Yesurtday and today i watched the hole series of tenjo tenge. ( 26 episodes 20min each ) It was probarly better than naruto imo. All the episodes were sexy, as the women are way overdone on the breasts and loads of upskirt shots. The fight scenes were pretty over the top ( in a good way ) and there were lots of cliffhangers. I highly recommend this anime to every1.

But after watching the series, it was left on a big cliffhanger , i searched tenjo tenge on google and went on wiki... Supposebly the episodes came out in 2005 , since then no new episodes have been made, does any1 know anymore information about tenjo tenge and why the series wasnt properly finished off?

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Reading at chapter 241 for both Katekyo Hitman Reborn! and Pokemon Special/Adventures. I know I'm late but gosh, the pokemon manga is in all ways better than the anime. I already suspected it, considering all the claims, but still, it's surprising just how horrible the show has become.

Started watching Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha too (coerced by certain people...) but I'm enjoying it. The art in between and even during episodes gets really inconsistent though.

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2009
    Last watched: K-On <3 Mio
    Last series finished: To Aru Majutsu no Index
    Favorite Series: Shakugan no Shana

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
  • I'm on a new series now..
    Last watched: Junjou Romantica ( It was a pretty decent series, Not something i would watch again though)
    Currently watching: H2O Footprints in the sand. ( I love this series, Some of the villagers can be like, Horrible. Won't spoil it just incase someone else is watching it. I love the series though. WATCH IT PEOPLE ;))

I love romance anime ;D

healberry

ƒ(x)=databox³ - δ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Moon
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    I'm currently watching Shugo Chara! Doki! and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. Both are brilliant :3

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Finished Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha and although I agree to an extent with the several comments that argued it just seemed like a CCS ripoff, I still enjoyed it. I actually didn't expect to feel for the characters, since 13 episodes isn't that long, but I surprisingly did. The only thing that bugged me was the animation, which just seemed choppy at times (first episode was a major exception though), but still, looking forward to A's now.

Ashitaka

Spirit of Snorlax
    Years
  • Last episode: 20 of Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger (go Takamura!!! can't say anything more without risking a spoiler)
    Last series finished: Shuffle! (again out of boredom)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • As of now~~~

Shaman King: Episode 17 (gonna watch 18 tomorrow; I'm actually re-watching the series, only this time, in Japanese, and not in 4Kids English ^^)

Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni: Episode 6 (because I'm being forced to D=< just the whole mystery to the plot and the development and extermination of theories keeps me at bay with this series, so I wanna watch more and more to find out what happens while I could just quickly read through the manga)

Oh, and I might attempt reading the Touhou manga ^^ The anime doesn't really seem that great D=

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back