• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Also just read through all of Gyo... Standard Junji Ito fare, so terrifying it's hilarious. Walking killer-fish with a deadly disease this time. Sharks were awesome.

The sharks were awesome. The human gas expulsion ones, not so much.

Caught up on K-ON! and I've still yet to lose interest in it. Although, I was a little irked by the need for the very cliche beach episode for blatant fanservice, but hey, it's becoming standard fare material nowadays, so no point in complaining. In the other episode however, I really enjoyed Sawako's alter ego revelation, since she was built up as this pretty and sincere teacher throughout the first episodes and now we find out she's an eccentric rocker. Also, Tsumugi's attempt to calm her down with cake was hilarious.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I just watched the latest FMA:Brotherhood sub today~

As far as manga, I'm still following FMA and D.Gray-man.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Finished watching Bleach Episode 112 and 113[dub]. And I got to say, the confrontation between Hayori and Shinji was pretty funny. XD And got to see Yammy and Ulq. for the first time. It was pretty cool.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    I just finished Chaos Head. Personally, I found it quite enjoyable although I'm known to have weird taste :D The story had many a twist.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2009
    K-ON! Pretty funny, one of the best anime that comes out this season

Years
    Eureka 7 : Episode 3 & 4
    Seems pretty good. I hope to find time to keep up with the series.

Fantastic Children: Weird concept if you ask me...Yeah...reincarnation soul transfer whatever...XD

Furuba (Fruits Basket): Vol. 4 Uhh...Akito is a crazy sob?

The Third: Episode 20? Yeah...Rona Fauna is getting even MOAR crazy. XD

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    The last anime I watched was Lucky Star, I'm up to episode 18 now and I'm so on the Lucky Star buzz. The opening song is adorable & catchy, the episodes are so bright and undeniably adorable, now I know why so many like it. Though I'm not too too fond of all the characters they're bringing in towards the last of the shows. Not much to do about it though.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I've been watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Dragonball Kai, and I've been meaning to catch up on K-ON and Valkyrie Chronicles.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    I'm supposed to be catching up on Soul Eater. Even though its one of my favorites, I have ADD when it comes to watching anime. There's very few I've actually finished, and a huge list of ones that I should be watching. xD I'm pretty sure I was last forced into watching Hetalia.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    I am currently watching/marathoning Episodes 127-155 of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX (4Kids Entertainment Cut, Edited, & Censored English Dub).

As for what I just recently watched, Episodes 117-126 of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX (4Kids Entertainment Cut, Edited, & Censored English Dub), Negima! Summer Special (FUNimation Entertainment Uncut, Unedited, & Uncensored English Dub), and Negima!? Spring Special (FUNimation Entertainment Uncut, Unedited, & Uncensored English Dub).

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I've had it on my 'plan to watch' list until last night when a friend of mine who's only slightly anime competent informed me that he'd started on it, so being the insecure and competitive person I am, I started on it too, although only got through the first episode. But yes, Basquash is surprisingly amazing. Mechs and sports didn't seem like such a good match but oddly, they make a good combination, the gratuitous fanservice however, not so much but I'm tired of complaining about it so bleh...

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    I am currently watching/marathoning Episodes 127-155 of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX (4Kids Entertainment Cut, Edited, & Censored English Dub).

As for what I just recently watched, Episodes 117-126 of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX (4Kids Entertainment Cut, Edited, & Censored English Dub), Negima! Summer Special (FUNimation Entertainment Uncut, Unedited, & Uncensored English Dub), and Negima!? Spring Special (FUNimation Entertainment Uncut, Unedited, & Uncensored English Dub).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back