• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • Angel Beats! Episodes 2 & 3

OK, Episode 1 was really strange. But the episodes that followed were much better.

I cracked up when that upbeat tracked played when Noda was hit by the trap. It's definitely the kind of music you'd least expect in that sort of situation XD Although, the part about Yuri's family... That was pretty sad. People can be pretty cruel irl, you know? ;_;

And then episode 3. Laputa: Castle in the Sky and Howl's Moving Castle references FOR THE WIN. Oh, and Pi too. And a soda/drink called Key (Idk if that was intentional, or if "Key" is an actual drink in Japan XD). Oh, and Yui is strange, but that's what makes her so moe :D And pffft at "Macrosoft: Winding XO" XD

However, Iwasawa's past is really sad as well. It sort of reminds me of Mitsuki (Full Moon)'s situation, only she had throat cancer, if I recall correctly. And was able to actually sing with the help of two Shinigami >.> She (Iwasawa) is a really good singer, too~ Her songs may go on my mp3 player if they're ever released~ And...and... Baaaaaaw she disappeared ;_;

Definitely a series I'll continue watching along with Fairy Tail (though this one's likely to end first, since there are only supposed to be 13 episodes, right?).

Higurashi Kai Episode 9 and 10

I swear I've been unintentionally watching some of the saddest anime episodes I've ever seen. B-but, with determination, I'm so glad even the Sonozaki elder agreed to help Keichii and gang free Satoko from her uncle's grasp. I'm really afraid of how this arc is going to end, especially because it's called the "Massacre" arc ;_;

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Currently watching:

♦ Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    ♦ Yakitate Japan
    ♦ Slam Dunk

Currently Reading:

♦ Bleach: Chapter 297.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood: Well, it surely has been awesome. Ed is in central, battling the immortal legion while Alphonse's battling Kimblee and Pride with his newly gained powers due to the philosopher's stone. On the other hand, Olivia and Alex Armstrong are fighting the fastest of the homunculi, ie, Sloth. Yeah, that surely came as a shock. Sloth...fastest? THAT WAS WEIRD!! xD; The latest episode aired this friday(yesterday) but couldn't catch it due to some reasons. I'll watch it when it re-airs tomorrow.

Yakitate Japan: Kazuma and co are competing in the Monaco tournament. They've had a pretty bad start as they ended up having a minus two point penalty due to their misbehavior at the exhibition hall where they were to display their 'bread making' expertise. This anime's really quite hilarious. Heh, Kazuma always manages to think of something awesome. This time, it's japan 21(or maybe it was 22. Idk). It would be interesting how his 'japan 21/22' fares, especially coz it didn't have any salt or sugar in it.

Slam Dunk: Even though it is quite an old anime, I really do like it. It's the main character, Hanamichi Sakuragi, that makes me watch it. HE'S A FREAK! He's had me laughing badly quite a few times. xD;

Bleach: It has been really good so far. Nel's revealed to be Neliel, an ex-espada. That was a surprise. She fought nicely at the start, started losing somewhere in the middle and started winning again once she unleashed her true form. But when it seemed as if the bad guy was gonna get killed by Neliel, she transformed back to her former weak self. Aww, that was so bad. Well, I'm reading it now and hopefully, I'll be able to see Ichigo in action once again.

Years
  • Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann OVA's eps 1 & 2, finished: And I got around to watching these episodes finally. The first one was typical Gurren Lagann amusement fare, the second....oh dear lord, the MANservice!

Aria the OVA, Arietta: One of the most "D'awww" worthy things I've ever seen. The music in this one was more beautiful compared to all the Aria episodes prior...or am I imagining things?

Eve no Jikan, eps 1-4: A very interesting view on ethics regarding robots...or at least that's the way I interpreted it. Some Isaac Asimov references here and there make it a bit more intelligent, I guess? XD; Camera angles were woozy and the music starts and stops a bit suddenly, but it does well to help the mood. Backgrounds are pwetty. Just two more episodes; I'm excited for the conclusion.

Chiku Hamasaki

-う ち は オ ビ ト-
    Years
  • Started watching Soul Eater. :3

And I think I might start on Pandora Hearts. My friends just keeps pressuring it onto me so it must be good.

AH! &I finished Love * COM again last night. !

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Angel Beats! Episode 4

O-OMG I'm so glad Hinata didn't disappear like Iwasawa did ;_; I would've been really depressed if he had. Th-thank you so much, Yui :D I still love you, by the way.

And I love Noda and Otonashi's relationship. Pffffft @ how Noda is trying to prove to be better than Otonashi. That guy is a true idiot, and I like that.

Years
  • Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen (eps. 1-4, finished): Wow...wow. The OVA was a lot more bloody than the main series, but infinitely more deep and powerful. In Memories (Ko-to-wa-ri) is now one of my favorite orchestral tracks of all time. If my eyes weren't so tired (and I wasn't spoiled the ending or other important plot details), I probably would have cried at least twice in this OVA series. Even though it's a bit old, the animation is still crisp.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I watched Episodes 154-156 of Naruto Shippuuden and I been reading some Hana Yori Dango. Man I love that manga to death. <3 There were times that I re-read the chapter that I was on, lol.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Just watched 'The Flame of Vengeance' (FMA: Brotherhood, ep 53). Mustang was just terrific! Never saw him in such an infuriated mood. Geez, and I thought Mustang was weak. Heh, silly me. xD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back