• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Natsume Yuujinchou, eps 4-8: Every story is so touching in its own way, and the gentle soundtrack is a great bonus too. I almost always cry at the end of every episode; they're all so beautiful. ;_;

RaveSage

Eccentric Sheep
    Years
  • I finished Watching Sketchbook Full Colors yesterday. I rated it a 3.5 on anime-planet just because it was good but not particularly amazing. I really liked the cats once they started actually having lines and comical moments rather than just being there as Sora's "thing". Overall a nice slice o life though it defiantly felt more targeted to female visual artists. I also watched the 11th Pokemon movie (Giratina and Shaymin). It was... a Pokemon movie; stayed pretty true to the formula and Shaymin being an ungrateful jerk was pretty cool too.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Pretty Cure Max Heart ep. ??-47
    Kaichou wa Maid-sama! ep. 1-2
    Pretty Cure Splash Star ep. 1-5

Well, finally finished Precure Max Heart, which means I've spent 97 episodes (Max Heart + first season) watching Nagisa and Honoka in action :) So, what's an otaku to do but to start watching Saki and Mai do practically the same thing in Splash Star?

Oh yeah, Kaichou wa Maid-Sama is the obligatory new show this season I've picked up. Too early to form an opinion, but it's got me interested enough so I'll keep watching for now.

Smarties

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    I've watched K-ON!! Season 2 Episode 4 as well as Naruto Shippudden: Power to Believe. :>

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Pretty Cure Splash Star ep. 6-15
    Kaichou wa Maid-Sama ep. 3-5

Kaichou wa Maid-Sama is looking to be a keeper for this season

And this batch of PreCure Splash Star episodes saw the entire run of villain Moerumba, who reminds me of Pokemon's own Miror B. in more ways than one. Which, of course, makes him awesome.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Whoo, did lots of catch up this weekend!

Mainichi Kaasan - I finished this anime last week. I watched the last two episodes. ;~; I think it's been picked up for another season though... or at least, I assume it has, because MAL isn't letting me set it to completed (despite the number being at 52/52) but I can't find anything on it. Oh well. :s

Fairy Tail - Caught up here. It's still interesting but I still want it to end lmaoo. Don't want to get hooked on a super long anime. ;_;'

Angel Beats - Had two episodes to catch up on here. @_@ Didn't like the baseball one very much (I multitasked while it was on and barely watched it) but omg the fifth ep. I died laughing at all the replays. I loved it. XD;

K-ON! - The sleepover parts of the episode were my favourite. A whole lot of NOTHING happened in this ep but I think it's still one of my faves. It just captures high school friendship so perfectly, right down to the inability to stop laughing when everyone's trying to go to sleep at a sleepover. xD;

Sailor Moon SuperS - Marathoned the last 1/3rd of this season over the weekend. All in all it was probably my least favourite season so far. :s So repetitive and so much pointless filler. I did like the Amazon Quartet though (so cute!) and I don't mind the season as much as most people since I actually like Chibiusa but all the falling-in-love scenes she had with Helios while he was still a horse made me so uncomfortable LMAO. D: Interesting ending though.

Cherrim

Years
  • Whoo, did lots of catch up this weekend!

Mainichi Kaasan - I finished this anime last week. I watched the last two episodes. ;~; I think it's been picked up for another season though... or at least, I assume it has, because MAL isn't letting me set it to completed (despite the number being at 52/52) but I can't find anything on it. Oh well. :s

Fairy Tail - Caught up here. It's still interesting but I still want it to end lmaoo. Don't want to get hooked on a super long anime. ;_;'

Angel Beats - Had two episodes to catch up on here. @_@ Didn't like the baseball one very much (I multitasked while it was on and barely watched it) but omg the fifth ep. I died laughing at all the replays. I loved it. XD;

K-ON! - The sleepover parts of the episode were my favourite. A whole lot of NOTHING happened in this ep but I think it's still one of my faves. It just captures high school friendship so perfectly, right down to the inability to stop laughing when everyone's trying to go to sleep at a sleepover. xD;

Sailor Moon SuperS - Marathoned the last 1/3rd of this season over the weekend. All in all it was probably my least favourite season so far. :s So repetitive and so much pointless filler. I did like the Amazon Quartet though (so cute!) and I don't mind the season as much as most people since I actually like Chibiusa but all the falling-in-love scenes she had with Helios while he was still a horse made me so uncomfortable LMAO. D: Interesting ending though.

Cid

Years
  • I've been watching Katekyo Hitman Reborn! recently...more than others that I used to always watch.

I'm in awe as to how Tsuna's character has been developing in the later episodes. To think that I was about to drop watching it until it became interesting. That's when I couldn't stop watching it.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Pretty Cure Splash Star ep. up to 36
    Itazura na Kiss ep. 1-5

PreCure Splash Star will be on hold because it isn't subbed past episode 36 (and I even had to watch the raw of 34)... BTW, new Dark Fall minion Kintolesky reminds me a lot of Major Armstrong from FMA... the sparkles, the huge muscles, the mustache, it's all there xD

As for Itazura na Kiss, dumb girl has crush on genius guy, she gets rejected. A freak accident has girl move in with said cold, aloof genius guy. Hilarity ensues.

Wolfechu

Bond, Covalent Bond
    Years
  • Hey Last anime I watched was Maria Holic with my gf at the weekend :) Episode 9 :) Twas awesome actually ^^
    I've watched the whole FMA shibang - Love it to bits
    Death Note as well. - Totally Awesome
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Loved it, so funny.
    Some Vampire Knight
    Some Naruto Shippuden
    Some Shakugan no Shana
    And some more I can't remember :P

Cherrim

Years
  • Caught up on two episodes of Hetalia last night. n_n Loved the end of the latest episode with Italy talking to Chibitalia, d'awww.

Also watched K-ON! last night. I didn't like it as much as the other episode but it was pretty cute. ♥ My brother watched with me and he liked it so I might... end up watching the whole first series with him sometime soon, yay! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back