• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What annoys you?

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    People who talk in class it's really annoying. Three boys in my class just talk even if our teacher tells them to shut up. Well they do get in trouble because of that and I think that serves them right :D

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Sharp, high pitched noises; the girls at school who want to get me drunk; the guys at school who pick on kids; the weird people who try and nick my money at night.

Years
    Tch. Let's see now...

Manele(st00pid gipsy music that is actually liked by many in my country >_<), draft people(wheee! disco, parties, babes, cool cars, motorcycles, beer >_<), spam, ad-ware, viruses(I haven't got any since I lately tuned-up my security thankfully ^_^), authority of other ppl over me(I CAN'T STAND IT!! I argue right back immediately, even if it's a teacher), any problems with my comp, however small they are, hi-school, tests, being told to study, st00pid authoritary adults telling me what to do, oblivious, ignorant people... AND DRAGONHATERS!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2005
    I get annoyed by: stupid people, lame people, people/things that stand in my way, some of my schoolmates, everything that follows a certain rule and that's not governed by common sense.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Toto said:
    Personally the most annoying thing to me are people trying to sell me stuff -_-;;
    There are a lot things can make me get annoy ,but most are when people try nag to me when I am busy,when I am in loudly place(Like my classroom...),when my internet has a problem and some others.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I hate it when people use XD and LOL at something they just said. I mean, LOL isn't so bad when you're laughing at someone else, because being amused by someone isn't a problem. It's when people are all like 'I AM FUNNEY LOL XD' that I get annoyed. Honestly, if what you say is funny, there shouldn't be any need to laugh at yourself. It's either funny or it isn't.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Jeremy said:
    Well sweeties, I am an annoying person, but XD:
    1. People who IM you without greating you. Not even a simple, hi!
    2. People wanna be your friend JUST to get something from you, and you'll never see them again. :P
    3. Spammers.
    4. Nintendo Bashers.
    5. X-box fanboys.
    6. Microsoft.
    7. Bill Gates.
    8. Insenstive people
    9. People who lie about everythinh.
    10. Posers who aren't even funny.
    11. People who don't take the time to read the first post of a thread.
    12. Video Game ignorance...at a game store. ><;
    13. This jerk.
    14. Racists
    15. Homophobes
    16. Bigots.
    17. Xenophobics.
    18. Stuck up people.
    That's about it, sweeties.
    I know... Especially number one... It's like
    Person: [referring to title] blah blah
    Me: Uh... hi?

Simple courtesy.
    The lack of it drives me crazy.

Most things do drive me crazy. =D

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    What annoys me is when someone likes their better than you just because you different from someone else. I really don't care. But it gets really annoy and i just want to stand up and smack them. But thats not right. That is what annoys me.

Pineapple Pocky

Sometimes being a girl sucks.
    Years
    1) Preps
    2) Football Jocks
    3) Anyone who thinks Pokemon or wolves are dumb
    4) Anybody who thinks their better than someone just cause their a diffrent race or are just diffrent.
    5) overall normal people (they scare me!) their no fun!

Flame of Destruction

Master of the Umbreon
    Years
    I can't stand my brother. He is so annoying. Me and him have to share the same room. He is afraid of the dark and always needs a light on and it is so annoying to get to sleep with our light on all the time. He even takes my stuff all the time to his friends house and always "forgets" it there and never goes to get it. I hate my little brother.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    My little sister. x___X;; She always bugs me to do everything with her. But not in a sweet way. XD It's more like "Kelsey, come play this with me!!!11" and if I say no, she cries and whines and then everything just goes to Hell from there...XD

~Kelsey

Black Lotus

AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!
    Years

A lot of things annoy me, but I guess immature people annoy me the most. And showing off, it's just stupid. The people who show off generally are the people who are afraid of someone noticing that they really have nothing to show off with.

LudaFire

LudaFire!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 27, 2005
    Spyware annoys me because I have the worst computer in the world and spyware isn't going to make it any beter.

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    In real ife, i hate cold air, but i LOVE cold water,my little brother Dallas annoys the HELL out of me, and i hate the word ,"supper" *twichs*In PC, i hate spammers.

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
    i hate summer. its just to hot -_-
    and when people sit their poking and proding you. realy anoying

BassX

Pokemon Master
    Years
    1people that get in your way at super markets and never move
    2people that say the word pokemon like this Pokeman
    3people that think the're smart,but are really not
    4people that tell stupid jokes and wonder why you didnt laugh
    5people that ask you if they can play one of your games or use something of yours and even when you tell them no they keep asking
    6people that repeat things over and over and over and over and over again
    7people that eat loudly
    ill think of more later

Last edited:
    Back