• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What annoys you?

Years
    You know when people stand in the middle of doorways, or right in the middle of a path, thats what does my head in ? ? Specially in school when year 7's just stand there talking expecting you to be able to get through a mm of space, argh!

Why not move aside for crying out loud!

Lucid

The cold, anyone under 10, and l33t... *twitch* >>;

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    People eating loudly >_< That annoys me to no end! And people who constantly rustle their sweet bags in the cinema...any sort of noise like that gets on my nerves! :P On the Internet, it'd have to be spam, flame wars or attention seeking...

razor

summer's sun
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    People who show off an be stupid. God help immature people. :pirate:

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    MAn I would hafta say the things that anoy me is people that eat with there mouth open like there a fricken chainsaw XD!!!I yell at my brother and sister all the time and all they say is: WHAT? I'm just "enjoying my food"
    Well I enjoy mine to but you dont see me eating with crud hanging out of my mouth!XD.

And for some reason I'm laughing my butt off about that but if you where here you would possibly see why: Watches brother it pizza:

The next anoying thing is people who hit there animals or spray them with water just cause there not sitting in a corner and acting like people >=(. There animals what do those guys expect? lol they will bite you if you play rough with them they will ruin you'r furniture and cloths, Thats why ya gotta buy in bulk and cheep XD. I do that and it's not hard for me ^_^ if anything I'v got nicer cloths that are sturdy and some great fake garden plants insted of real ones that can kill em.

Another anoying thing is when I Promise to make something for someone and less then a hour laiter they ask: can I have it now? When I possibly havent even started it yet o.o Those people I'm talking of are my cusin and my aunt >.< . They see me and
    I dont have my clipboard XD.

Oh oh! And when I'm drawing quietly in my room and someone bashes is talking to me without even thinking that I might be drawing or working on somether very important. And when you'r drawing out side of you'r room and everyone around you is makeing noices just to anoy you O_O! I wack em every time and head out doors XD.

I have alot more things that anoy me but that would be overdoing this thred XD

Bowser

The King Of The Koopas
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    anoying, cheeky kids, coco the monkey,rocky the racoon, pidgeons and people who think nintendo are for babies

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Preps and/or wannabes, when people don't listen to me, when people judge me for my appearence, and I flip out for tonsss of small things, too.

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    *takes out list*

1.) People who stand in the middle of the ****ing hallway running their mouths when you're trying to get to class. Hi, unlike you, I actually CARE about going to class. -_-;;
    2.) XD and smiley abuse. Honestly, a post like this pisses me off to no end: "XD haha I agree XD, lol it's so funny XD, don't you agree?! XDXDXD".
    3.) Being cold. I HATE being cold.
    4.) The little wanna-be goth/punk/emos. Good Charlotte =/= punk.
    5.) Those people who talk really loudly in the hall. People in China don't need to hear your conversation, so stfu.

I have more but meh.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    • The XD smilie. I mean, seriously, guys. If what you say is funny, you shouldn't have to laugh at yourself. It's either funny or it isn't. IT MAKES YOU LOOK IDIOTIC.
    • People who give completely idiotic reasons for prefering one console over another.
    • School, my History Teacher.
    • The entire Blender3d interface.
    • Half of everything on Nickelodeon these days.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Hotaru said:
    The cold, anyone under 10, and l33t... *twitch* >>;
    So I'm not the only one who thinks those three things are annoying? ><

To add to that list:
    snow
    my sister (she no longer qualifies as 10 and under...)
    people who don't know how to walk down the hallways at school, or walk extremely slow...
    having to wake up in the morning
    typos
    bad grammar
    plants
    Connecticut

There has to be more, but I can't think of any at the moment. A lot of things annoy me...

chrno

beyond the grave
    Years
    mm what is anoying for me, are little kids screaming and runing around, poop of birds, and zero ex, jaja just kiding

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Meh...nothing really annoys me. xD Either that or I'm just not thinking straight today. Well...Bunny {Blue, for those who are more clueless then me. :33} gets on my nerves sometimes. xD But thats all I can think of~

~Karli

EDIT-- Omg, I thought of one. 8D! Daiaki reading off my computer screen. >< Its so annoying~!

Last edited:
    Back