• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently breeding?

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    I just got an IV-ed Floette from Wonder trade. Thinking of breeding some Flabebes, but I don't know how popular they are. Tell me whether I should breed these or not. Until then, I'll breed some Spiritombs and Beldums.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    I finally got my flawless Jolly Charmander with Dragon Dance! :) Got a box full of them with 3/4 Ivs, if anyone want to give them a home just pm me. They are almost all being wonder traded!

Years
  • Trying to breed a defensive IV'd and Nature Klefki but am failing horribly lol. I can't seem to get the IVs I want to transfer over, and when I use a specific item to transfer it, the other ones don't transfer. Using destiny knot and everything. Got boxes of 'em... But I finally bred a good Hawlucha the other day. So that's cool!

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    Right now, I'm breeding some Beldums for a friend. Got half a box of IVed Spiritombs and more Chespins than I will ever need.

Years
  • Decided to breed my water team so they would be all kalos bred shinies. I am currently working on adamant marill with belly drum, Superpower, and aqua jet. Next will be a storm drain gastrodon. Might not go for shiny on gastrodon since I prefer the blue one the most. But, knowing me, it will be shiny.

Last edited:

Phazon Elemental

roving snob
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    Last I was breeding was a 5IV Calm Cryogonal.

Ended up breeding a perfect. The guy was pretty happy. He would have rather a shiny, but that wasn't too bad either.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I'm back to breeding -- my VGC skills are so laughable that I just need to go back to what I'm good at. D: I'm breeding a Honedge, Quiet :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I'm back to breeding -- my VGC skills are so laughable that I just need to go back to what I'm good at. D: I'm breeding a Honedge, Quiet :3
    haha you suck <3 Honedge is nice. What ball will it be in? ;)

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I didn't get my Shiny hahaha I'll try again later. :) I'm gonna be working on Meditite soon thanks to Nec <3

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I didn't get my Shiny hahaha I'll try again later. :) I'm gonna be working on Meditite soon thanks to Nec <3

He also gave me a Fletchling in a Premier Ball so I can replace the one I lost. :D I'll do that after I finish breeding these Moon Ball karps. Dumb things gave me two 6 IV males back to back but no females. ;.;

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    He also gave me a Fletchling in a Premier Ball so I can replace the one I lost. :$ I'll do that after I finish breeding these Moon Ball karps. Dumb things gave me two 6 IV males back to back but no females. ;.;

I will also need a Fletchling in a Premier Ball as well <3 I'll go ask him n_n

Years
  • He also gave me a Fletchling in a Premier Ball so I can replace the one I lost. :D I'll do that after I finish breeding these Moon Ball karps. Dumb things gave me two 6 IV males back to back but no females. ;.;

What nature is on those 6IV karps? Inquiring water pokemon enthusiasts want to know ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I was doing some random breeding for a trade and using a 6 IV Ditto with a mother with terrible horrible IVs. Wasn't using Everstone just Destiny Knot because why not? I got this... 1,1 - Roselia (M) - Timid - Natural Cure - 31.27.31.31.31.31 [4053]
    I have the most amazing luck when I don't want it. D:

Next breeding project will be... I have no idea actually. I had something but I forgot what it was...

Back