• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Pokemon Platinum. Just breeding stuff for the sendover to HeartGold. Like a Gible, starters, and a faster hatcher Magby. Also prepping Smeargle for HG breeding (Assist, Leaf Blade Farfetch'd). HG is as yet UT from previous save deletion.

Drakan: The Ancient's Gates (ps2). Great game. Similar gameplay to a ZELDA title. But I don't think Link has ridden a dragon very often. (8

Also working on a Casual run in Mass Effect in prep for Hardcore. Will do another Casual for Insanity. Soldier, all runs for the score. Vangaurd with Singularity after.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    Currently I am playing Skate. the first one.
    I'm just playing on Freeskate while I try to buy Heart Gold.
    But til then, Skate. will do :D

Bichu

←Onigiri(Rice ball) Pichu
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Aug 12, 2018
    Currently trying to play HeartGold and I'm also playing Final Fantasy XIII. 8D Can't wait to finish both~

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Pokemon HeartGold - Just got into Kanto... Johto was a breeze but Im really loving this game. Just beat Sabrina (though she was the biggest threat ever) and soon Im going to start importing all of my pokemon from Platinum including my events and checking out this PokeWalker...

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Just got this game. Im am mainly going for the multiplayer achievements for now. I always save campaign stuff for last.

Modern Warfare 2 - Preparing myself for the first DLC

Borderlands - Enjoying this epic game still. The third DLC is amazing and is really keeping me satisfied. Ranking up is made a lot easier with this too.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I am playing Mario Kart Wii for the Wii and Infamous for the PS3:cer_boogie::pink_boogie::)

Theodore Bruno

ADORABLOODTHIRSTY
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    Got Battlefield Bad Company 2 for PC on Saturday evening. Online pretty fun, but very brutal, guess I'm not used to team work, shame on me.

Been playing Team Fortress 2 a lot too lately. I have to play it more, 450 hours playtime is too short.

Last game atm is Persona 3. It's alright, but summoning demons is stupid, and I dislike the MC's design. I should just skip it and go onto Persona 4, I hear it's a lot better.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2010
    I loved to play video games. Counter Strike is one of my favourite video game. when i find time i started to play it. I love that kind of video games and i always looking for that kind of games. Counter-Strike is a tactical video game. Counter-Strike is a first-person shooter in which players join either the terrorist or counter-terrorist team. Each team attempts to complete their mission objective and/or eliminate the opposing team.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    Final Fantasy 12, Dragon Age Awakening and soon I shall probably be spending a lot more time on Pokémon when the new games come out on Friday. Reallly really can't wait!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back