• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VZM

Years
    The Halo Reach Beta...it's pretty sweet (especially with a few pals). A bit glitchy though.

...annnnd Super Street Fighter IV! Best fighting game series evar.

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
    Years
    Final Fantasy VII (PS/PSP) - I'm playing it cause i never beat it, and I want to :3

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep(PSP) - Replaying the 3 scenarios of the game; I beat it once with all 3; then beat it again by recording it; Now again, and just letting time pass by too.

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix(PS2) - I wanted to replay this and beat it this time, I just havent beat it in SOO long, So I wanted to beat it again :3

SOON

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII(PSP) - I was one mission away from beating it, but I let my friend borrow it, and He lost the game, but nice enough to give me an empty CC:FFVII case, But I ordered it on Amazon yesterday , and it'll be here this Tuesday :3. So I'll be replaying this

i just want you to know you're HORRIBLY CRUEL D8

I'm playing M.A.C.H on psp, it's... really boring 8|

Nagisa

✰だんご 大家族 ✰
    Years

i just want you to know you're HORRIBLY CRUEL D8

I'm playing M.A.C.H on psp, it's... really boring 8|

Why am I "HORRIBLY CRUEL"?

On Topic:

I dropped everything and started to play

Crisis Core: -Final Fantasy VII- : I love this game, my memory has faded from this game, So I'm playing like it's a new game.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Wow, has it really been over half a month since I picked up Picross 3D? D: I'm just barely past the halfway point. @_@;;;

Also playing Final Fantasy XIII! :> I'm on chapter... 8 now, I think? It's fun.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I know I've been saying it for months but I'm working on Tales of Vesperia XD

I started this in...the fall? Maybe even later summer? o_o And then school happened and I played Mass Effect instead. And then my second term of school was brutal. I played The Beatles: Rock Band occasionally in late night multiplayer sessions with my brother and Ghostbusters because it was short and I beat in a few days at the start of Reading Week. Otherwise I was pretty much gameless.

But now, I'm free from school and job-hunting. So, I've picked it up again the other day. Going to turn it on again in a few minutes. Must finish this bloody game so I can move onto other ones. @_@

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
    Currently playing Shadow the Hedgehog for ps2. I always wanted it, but only got it two days ago. One good thing about the fact I haven't updated myself to ps3, the ps2 games are cheaper now.

リュザキ

Pokemon Detective
    Years
    -Soul Silver (Got 8 badges, need to train, and fight kimono girls) -Ds-
    -TF2 (You got blood on my suit, love this game) -360-
    -Mass Effect 2 (On my one millionth play through) -360-
    -Splinter Cell: Conviction (Deniable Ops, finishing Challenges.) -360-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back