• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Well I'm just playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl but as soon as I bother getting wii points I'll also be playing Everyone's Pokémon Ranch / Pokémon Diamond.
    UK version is everyone, while US is selfishly called my xD;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    Portal, Team Fortress 2, Half Life 2, Pokemon Diamond, Sims 2, Day of Defeat: Source, Halo 3, Call Of Duty 4, Sonic The Hedgehog (Xbox 360), Dead Rising, and Gears Of War

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    I'm mostly just replaying, but, still.

Mario Kart Wii
    The Legend of Zelda : The WindWaker (replay, tenth time)
    Animal Crossing : Wild World
    The Legend of Zelda : Phantom Hourglass
    Super Mario Galaxy (replay, second time)
    Sonic Adventure DX : Director's Cut (replay, third time)
    Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (replay, fifth time)
    The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess
    Super Mario Sunshine (replay, twelfth time)
    Paper Mario : The Thousand-Year Door (replay, second time)
    Pokemon Yellow (replay, third time)
    Pokemon Red (replay, seventh time)
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Adventure Mode replay, fifteenth time)
    Harvest Moon DS
    Trace Memory (replay, eighth time)
    The World Ends With You (which I pretty much got halfway through in a day cause the comic only had 2 chapters)

And that's pretty much it.

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Let's see...

Pokémon Yellow (don't actually own it, but borrowed it from my friend)
    Pokémon Silver (might try completing the Pokédex (minus Celebi) just for the heck of it)
    Pokémon Diamond
    The World Ends With You (started this over after beating Panthera Cantus because I wanted to do a level 1 challenge. 8D Can't get enough of this game.)
    Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (although I haven't touched it in a while)
    Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (no damage run with Riku - gave up on Sora's no damage run after spending ages trying to beat Larxene 2 without getting hit)
    Pokémon Emerald
    Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ (well, I'm not currently playing it since I currently don't have my friend's PS2, but my level 1 playthrough isn't done yet. I've beaten Xemnas, but haven't reached the data fights yet.)

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I just finished a replay of The Wind Waker with 100% Nintendo Gallery completion. I didn't get all pieces of heart and treasure charts though - I'll probably attempt that whenever the next time is that I play through it. Going to start a replay of Twilight Princess today, probably 100% runthrough.

I also have been trying to play Shadow of the Colossus and Tales of Legendia, but I've kinda been neglecting them the past few weeks because of my Zelda replays. I need to go on and beat both of them though. At least beat SotC before I get a 360 at the end of the month.

D-puff

Wooper Expert
    Years
    Ive been tearing apart Shadow the hedgehog recently. Ignoring the two worst lines in game history ("Wheres that damn fourth chaos emerald?" and "Find the computer room!"), its really not given as much attention as it should, cause im enjoying it much more than any reviewer I've seen =/. Ive finished every ending but 2, or 3 if you count the final ending, but I'm still gonna go for good ranks after that. Its also made me to download every ending song from that game except the pure dark one, cause...I just don't like it =p.

Other than that, I'm still training the hell out of my D/P team for when me and my friends have a mini tournament soon, so im looking forward to pwning.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I "completed" The World Ends With You the other day. Got all the pins, items, noise report is filled... I just haven't maxed out stats or my ESP'er Rank/Points. But it's complete enough for me so I'm forcing myself to put it down for a bit. I've picked up Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Darkness now instead. :x That's pretty much all I'm playing.

Years
    I'm playing a fan hack of Pokemon Gold called Pokemon Prism, and I'm enjoying it a lot. Other than that and Fifa 2007 which I play occasionally, I'm really not playing video games that much right now.

Unless
    you count Mario Paint Composer as a video game; I'm at that very regularly.

Years
    I'm playing Disgaea 2 again. I finally managed to beat the storyline (finally) and started my second cycle. I'm leveling in Item World again. I hate reincarnation sometimes. D: I'm sure I'll be sick of it in a few days, though, and stop playing for a month or more, like a lot of games.

I'm also debating if I want to see if Luigi's Mansion is still any good, or if I'm blinded by nostalgia like I was for Evolution. :/ I'll probably move onto that when I'm done with Disgaea and don't want to or can't be on the computer. Either that, or go back to Super Mario Sunshine.

Still hoping to beat the storyline in Tales of Symphonia before end of summer, though. I'm sick of it after playing it like mad for a week or so, but I know I'll miss it when I'm back at college. XD;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    *bump* 8)

I just finished playing Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness. I may play through and finish all the optional dungeons, but for now I'm setting it aside. I started Metal Gear Solid the other day and suck at it... the fact that I'm playing it with a friend means it'll take forever to go through it. :[ Finally, I just started Fable: The Lost Chapters this afternoon. So that should keep me occupied for a bit.

Oh, and I play Brawl casually... usually most nights after dinner for several hours shut up it's casual play.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I've now restarted Final Fantasy VIII to refresh my memory of the story line, and because I haven't played that game in ages. <3 Also, I'm still trying to finish my New Game + on Crisis Core, but I haven't done so recently due to lack of interest.

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
    Let's see, I finished Disagea:AoD, God of War CoO, and Final Fantasy VII CC. Right now I'm just finishing Etna Mode in Disgaea, and getting some items I didn't bother to get while playing through Final Fantasy VII CC.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    At the moment I'm playing:
    - Super Mario Sunshine (Gamecube)
    - Final Fantasy X (PS2)
    - Pokémon Ruby (DS)
    - Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)
    - GTA IV (360)
    All replays 'cept PR.

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    Right now i'm playing Yugioh Gx Tag Force on my psp.
    I'm trying to get the 90 GX medals.I hate having Jaden Yuki as a partner.
    He isnt as good as he is made out to be in the show.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    Well, I'm always playing Brawl, I recently picked up my ol' SP and played Crystal for the first time in a while. I have to say I'm hooked now! I just started a new file on Twilight Princess, and I have yet to beat Phantom Hourglass ^^'

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    This days, I played a lot, but during only on my vacant hours...

-Call of Duty 4 Multiplayer (PC)
    -Pokemon Pearl (DS)
    -Pokemon Emerald (VBA, PC)
    -Pokemon Red Rescue Team (VBA, PC)
    -Daxter (PSP)
    -Command & Conquer Tiberium Wars (PC)
    -Chessmaster (PC)

That's all for now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back