• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Just knocked over Resident Evil 5 three times (Veteran/Veteran/Pro) on co-op ~ and did all of Mercenaries. I loved every second of it!

Cobja619

I'm back baby!
    Years
    I am playing:

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles Wii, just clocked it yesterday! W00T
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl Wii
    Pokemon Pearl DS

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    Currently playing

Fallout 3:
    A month on and I'm still not finished with this game.

Devil May Cry 4:
    Got it recently, i'm playing it, but it's mostly fallout 3 atm.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Pokemon Diamond - Currently leveling up a Never-used/Rarely-Used team to own this kid with a Giratina at school just for the lolz.

Golden Sun: The Lost Age - It may be almost 6 years old, but hell, it still works and its fun. I'm currently trying to beat my battle record, with limited success (go to hell, Dulluhan)

Pokemon Jupiter Version - Testing, testing, testing...

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    Ok so my 'current' list includes:

Call of Duty4: Modern Warfare I've completed the single player on normal, going back to do it on hard. also playing a ton of Multi-Player (we have a dedicated server set up for friends who want to play [PM me for password if interested]) and going thru the arcade mode to kill time and get better..
    What are you currently playing?

Been playing a lot of Quake 3 Arena, also with some friends.. tons of time-killing fun..

and, as always, a bit of zombie-killing in Left4Dead as well as surfing my music in Audiosurf

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2014
    Pokemon Sapphire - Just restarted it on Friday...made it up to the Elite 4 already. I'm just going around and training my Pokemon. I named the majority of my Pokemon after the summons in Final Fantasy VII (i.e. Ramuh, Shiva, Bahamut, Ifrit, etc...)

Pokemon Ranger - Got up to where you have to capture Spiritomb to proceed. Man, I HATE Spiritomb...

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl - Meh....pretty much done with both games, except for the Pokedex. I actually play Diamond more often that Pearl, and when the DSi comes out, I'm trading all my important Pokemon off of Pearl and restarting it.

Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings - Beaten this several times before, and only play it out of pure enjoyment...Plus, it's the ONLY Final Fantasy game that I'm capable of getting...

It's sad, really....Pokemon games take up the majority of my very small video game collection...

Years
    Well I'm currently playing:

Final Fantasy 4 DS: Palom = best Black Mage ever. XD Eh the crystals are too prevalent in FF.
    Final Fantasy Tactics Advance: I like the Archer/Hunters here. More Crystal destruction. =/
    Chrono Trigger: Time Traveling FTW!

On Hiatus:
    Pokemon Gold, Emerald, and Diamond.

Still waiting for Platinum~

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Having played SFIV almost religiously at the arcades weeks before the console releases, I finally got a copy and spent the last week or so blazing through arcade and the trials. Looking forward to getting SFII HD Remix as well when I reimburse my PSS wallet.

Aside from that, I've been Metal Gear Online-ing as usual (can't seem to stop actually, it's almost become an addiction), as well as continuing my Luigi playthrough of Mario Galaxy, a few DS games on the side, including; Bomberman 2nd, MySims Kingdom and Kumatanchi, and last but not least, some GBA with a lot of Mario Tennis: Power Tour.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Currently all over the place with games:

PC:
    - HL2 Ep2, racing DOG.
    - Medieval 2: Total War

Xbox 360:
    - The Last Remnant
    - The Idolmaster

DS:
    - Pokemon Platinum

PSP:
    - Idolmaster SP - Perfect Sun
    - Dungeons and Dragons Tactics
    - Warhammer 40K Squad Command

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    No more heroes.

Currently trying to beat on hard...completed on easy.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    - Medieval 2: Total War
    :D
    I don't like to recommend things but anyone with that game just has to get the Kingdoms expansion.

Ahem.
    I've just been playing CoDWaW's multiplayer. Going up levels is a lot slower than in CoD4. If anyone wants to co-op (this is on PC format), PM me.
    Yayforcustomclasses.
    Springfield w/ bayonet
    M1 Garand w/ sniper scope (so actually that's M1C Garand)
    Type 99 w/ bayonet
    FG42 w/ bipod (this should really be under rifles, not machine guns, silly Treyarch; same goes for the BAR)
    M1879 Trenchgun w/ bayonet

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'm gonna be borrowing it real soon ;)

I don't know why, but Rufus's voice annoys the heck out of me.
    William's hier in the tutorial cutscenes? In English at least, his voice is that of a stereotypical homosexual man, I seem to recall. xD

Years
    NOOOOO!!!!

Chrono Trigger on DS. Wanted to play it but my R4 wouldn't allow it (arrrr!), so I went and bought it.

LOL. I haven't played my CTDS for weeks now. I've been concentrating on...

Final Fantasy 4 DS too much lately. XD

I've finally beat the Water Boss...but Palom and Porom sacrificed themselves in the process. TT^TT *WAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back