• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpluff

I make the Rules, You follow.
    Years
    I am currently munching away at my DS because I getting quite bored with Pokemon Pearl even though I got It last Saturday, I am trying to get a Gamecube and getting Super Smash Bros: Melee before I get a Wii and play Brawl.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I just recently bought Fable 2 for my Xbox 360 and it's pretty enjoyable. It's two of my favorite genres in one game: RPG and Life-Simulation. But I wish the shooting was better.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I just recently bought Fable 2 for my Xbox 360 and it's pretty enjoyable. It's two of my favorite genres in one game: RPG and Life-Simulation. But I wish the shooting was better.

I suggest you try out Persona 3 or 4 since their both Life-sim esque RPGs.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The World Ends With You
    Pretty much has my focus til Platinum releases.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    No not really, though I am stuck at the part when its the last day with Beat and the dragon with all the heads. Mind PMing me how to beat him?

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    I'm currently playing Harvest Moon DS. I was so bored a few days ago that I decided to play a game on my DS and that was the first one I saw, so I gave it a chance and restarted it after a year or so. <:

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
    Years
    • CT
    • Seen Jan 17, 2016
    Fallout 3. But before that I went on an Age of Empires III jag and tried to hack it after a little while.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Let me see...

Grand Theft Auto IV (360) → I borrowed this from my roommate a while ago and felt awful because I was in the midst of other games and midterms. I just had my reading week so I started playing and... it's lots of fun even if I don't do anything and I'm bad at it. XD; My friends and I spent hours just driving cars into the hospital ER and hijacking ice cream trucks omg. I'm definitely gonna buy this soon enough.

Tales of Phantasia (GBA) → I finally finished Chrono Trigger DS (♥!) and decided I should work on my one outstanding Nintendo handheld game. So I've started this but I'll probably progress slowly. The voice work is just so horrible and the graphics are just meh along with the battle system. 8/ I hope the plot draws me in again.

Elite Beat Agents (DS) → Lol, that thread here the other day made me want to play it again so I went through Sweatin' mode and was all set to put it on complete over at Backloggery when I learnt there's yet another mode. XD; So I'm going through that now. I should be done soon, at least.

Assassin's Creed (360) → I'm doing my complete run now. I just need to finish up the flags in a few more places, grab all the Templars, and chat up Lucy each time to get all the achievements. ♥

I... I think that's it?

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
    Metal Gear Solid (PSX): Nothing like going back to play a classic, eh? I got this as a part of the Metal Gear Solid Essential Collection, but since I have no PSX memory card and would rather not spend money for one, I have been playing this game on my computer. Right now I'm a little stuck on Psycho Mantis; I can get his health down to about 1/16 of what he starts with, but it's always a matter of a fluke when I accidentally run into one of the vases he throws at me, and I only have one ration to start out with. I'm sure I'll beat him within a couple of days.

Super Mario World (SNES): I have a few homebrew emulators for Wii working, and since I hated the GC control scheme for the Virtual Console version of this game, I can change it to my liking with SNESGX, so the game has become a lot more bearable. I didn't want to stay stuck playing this game on my computer, so what better than to play some Super Nintendo the way it was meant to be played: on a television?

Halo 3 (Xbox 360): Still honing my multiplayer skills, but I've recently gotten into some more Forge. I was partially inspired by a couple of Foundry variants that my brother made. They were classy tournament-quality (at least in my opinion), and generally well-designed. After playing a few rounds of Slayer on them, I hatched an idea. I'm going to build an indoor arena which focuses on close-quarters combat, but it will have the look and feel of fighting in a shantytown (RE5, anyone?). Should be nice when it's finished.

Raven-NAR-32450

The Great and Powerful RAVEN
    Years
    Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness PSP
    My friend said it was good, so i borrowed his copy, and i'm probably not going to stop playing it until i beat it

. R e ð e m p † i o n

•You got a piece of meh!•
    Years
    Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness PSP

What episode are you in? I'm currently in the finale. Item world sucks... especially the clones...

Tekken 5 - Dark Resurrection PSP - Lili is a damn Destroyer rank! Although, I haven't been promoting Baek... he is currently a Shihan... and Steve is still a Vertuoso...

Left 4 Dead PC- OH GAWD, the graphics are extraordinary! and the gameplay is too much a nightmare than it already is!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back