• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What are you doing in Ru/Sa right now?

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    Cooooooool all, nice goals. I'm glad you all have something you're goin' for in Ru/Sa. ^_^

*Philbro...uh, WHO owns this thread again? I know you mean well, but you're acting like you created it....... :\*

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    OCC: Sorry i got to carried away XD

Ok who else got somthing to say

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    You neeed to cheat to do it!
    Also Here`s something You Can`t do

At the Elite four
    You Can`t Walk through the doors!

Plus You`re not supposed to save With Walking through walls anyways

Plus I head If you Do It`l Mess up your Game , Plus my game is already messed up!
    Plus i heard If you Cheat Steven Might turn into an egg But I treid and it didn`t work

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Oh now tehre are some news for you i better remember that for futere using. Thanks mudkip.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Hey Ive got a Shiny Linoone and Swalot and im trying to find the legendary bird at the mo grrr its so irritating :(

Pokemon_Veteran

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Cool its great to see so omany shiny pokemon getitng found. I forgot the percentage now. Well thats me lol.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    Awwwww, it's OK, Philbro. *huggles*
    Weeeeeeell, at this exact moment, I am battling one of the gym trainers in mossdeep. ^^

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    O.o Your starter isn't fully evolved and you're already in Lilycove? That's a first...

Latias_Ex

~*Teh Latias*~
    Years
  • Well I am training my Pokemon team to level 100 atm, and they are currently at 81. I'm also checking every day for Mirage Island and waiting for 100 launches.

Latias_Ex

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • That happened to me too, I hadn't evolved my Marshtomp (it's a Swampert at L38 now though)...

I've been trying to figure out where the underwater cave where the Magmas went is, I found the submarine but didn't know I had to surface there, now I have to find the sub again XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Philbro said:
    Oh oh use shock wave its a great mvoe even if you are confused.
    I can't help but wonder... how does that have to do with anything? O.o; and shockwave does absolutely nothing besides for perfect accuracy, which isn't worth the huge power sacrifice in comparison to thunderbolt's 100% base accuracy anyway...

Yeah the first time I play, I didn't know that you can resurface up there too... rather annoying I have to dive there and look for it again >>;

As for Combusken... lol I got lvl 40 Sceptile by Lavaridge ^^;

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Latias_Ex said:
    and waiting for 100 launches.

Latias_Ex
    100 launches? It's one launch for each week you've played the game. That's at least 2 years since one year is about 50 weeks. So if you're hoping to test that Deoxys thing...it's not gonig to work. It's just a rumor.

Awexy

Not homecoming king
    Years
  • demonchaos916 said:
    O.o Your starter isn't fully evolved and you're already in Lilycove? That's a first...
    It's my first time playing since I put Crystal down the day it came out, so I am only following where I think I'm supposed to be.

Guessing I said I was in the wrong place, I'll just say that I am on Route 113 going to Fallarbor.

Latias_Ex

~*Teh Latias*~
    Years
  • Originally Posted by demonchaos916
    100 launches? It's one launch for each week you've played the game. That's at least 2 years since one year is about 50 weeks. So if you're hoping to test that Deoxys thing...it's not gonig to work. It's just a rumor.

Well I've heard it from heaps of people at Supercheats and such, so I'm just trying it out. It's not my top priority though ^_^;
    Well when I had the berry glitch, then I fixed it, my launches grew a whole heap! More than it should have.

Latias_Ex

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Im currently training my Gardevoir to Lv. 100 ^__^
    Its already on Lv. 80 so it shouldnt take so long ^^;
    (Today I got Dark Slash (Another Absol of Mine) to Lv. 100! YAY!)

Back