• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayselipera

Mother just bought the most wonderful flavored creamers and I am enjoying them with my coffee right now. Actually if you must know I have already had three cups of coffee due to me wanting to try them. The one extra cup was because I favored one over the other.

Besides that I am also waiting for my cousin to come over because she wants me to dye her hair today. What fun!

nm legend

Years
  • well theres a storm coming so im putting trash bags over the computers........i mean its only a tropical storm not a category 5 hurricane or something...its a waste of time

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Tropical Storms can still do some heavy damage, seeing as in some moments they can create tornados. Better safe than sorry. <3

Anyways, I'm just chilling until it's time to get to my next and final class for today.

nm legend

Years
  • Tropical Storms can still do some heavy damage, seeing as in some moments they can create tornados. Better safe than sorry. <3

Anyways, I'm just chilling until it's time to get to my next and final class for today.
    yep very true but rarely happens....well to stay on topic, im getting ready to leave the office as i look out the window and see how crappy the sky looks

Ayselipera

Well I just ate some pizza goldfish and then washed it down with coffee and now my mouth tastes horrible. So word to the wise don't eat pizza goldfish and then drink coffee. In other news I'm about to go downstairs and grab a box of Halloween decorations so I can start decorating the house! The holidays get me so excited! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back