• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Wandering around PC rather than working on a rough draft of a paper due today.

luckily the class isn't until 1pm.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Well.
    Simply playing Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Lv 1 on Ventus Story.
    Tho I should be studying my Japanese since I have my first class in months in Japanese xD. But Nah, I am too lazy.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Playing Fade to Black by Metallica on my guitar, and not studying for tomorrow's Chemistry test. ;;

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Has a 400 page book to read tomorrow and I am reading its summary from sparknotes.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    reading (or deluding myself into thinking i'm reading but instead browsing the internet) "over 9000" pages of my history textbook, answering my brother figure's valid question with nonchalant sarcasm like the cool cat i am, downing the rest of this tylenol cough & sore throat relief

Ayselipera

SWELTERING in my room because it is so hot out and I can't open my windows because they're stinkbugs on my screen and I hate touching them and my annoying brother's friends are over shooting each other with air soft guns and I'm dying for something sweet and cold in the fridge, but now his friends just all came inside and are now in the kitchen so it would be awkward for me to walk out and did I mention I'm still SWELTERING. D:D:D:D:D:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Watching the credits for 'Pokemon The First Movie', as it was on TV.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Thinking about my end-game Crystal team, fishing Rocktail, adjusting my trainer card.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back