• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeTrainerCarol

I love the "Smells like Teen Spirit" song too...even though I can't understand it XP

I'm listening to "Forgotten" by Linkin Park!

Heh, I LOVE that song. Unfortunately I don't have a copy of the Hybrid Theory album, so the only place where I can listen to it is in my LaunchCast radio station on Launch in Yahoo...:P But I really really really like that "Forgotten" song, I think it sounds really nice. I think it's my favorite song in Hybrid Theory...I always get happy when it gets played on and try to follow those fast lyrics XD

Now it's "Faint" by Linkin Park... ^_^

I like this song because it sounds so nice too, the video is SO cool, but it has a weird name :P but it's not favorite song in Meteora...

Now it's playing "In The End" by Linkin Park
    (Yeah, I rated the highest every single thing by Linkin Park and their songs get played a lot!)

I like this song because of the sound too and and the lyrics, and the video is so cool too, it might be like my 2nd fav in Hybrid Theory :)

In conclusion, I love Linkin Park XP *points to signature*
    I got some nice stuff to write about this time LOL

PokeTrainerCarol

Right not I'm listening to "Kyur4 th Ich" by Linkin Park and the vaccum cleaner (or however you spell that)
    I personally think the real thing, "Cure For The Itch" is much better than the Reanimation remix...and vaccum cleaners are boring to hear :)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Digimon Theme (long) - ??

o_O; Um... yeah. I can't STAND this song. It's white noise at the moment. I'm listening to it because I used to love it a few years back. XD I usually just open up Napster (hey... I like its playback device. o_O) and add all the songs to the playlist and get them to play randomly. It's fun. This one just came up. Okay. It's over. Now I'm listening to...

Heaven ~ Live

I love this song. <3 It's so pretty and I think it makes me teary. o_O I can't remember, but.... <3 <3 <3. I love the song. It's so pretty. I just said those exact words. *is repeating self* *is getting hyper* *ends post*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I'm listening to "Going Under" by Evanescence. ^.^ Very nice song.. She sings it very well, actually. U gotta love her voice! ~.^

I like best the quote in it that goes by..
    "I Don't Want Your Hand
    This Time I'll Save Myself"

I can relate to it.. O.o; I like songs I can relate to.

~CaRtOON

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Kairi said:
    O_O;;; I listen to that a lot. o.o;;;

*can't wait til Miyu-chan is back for good*

Anyways, this is Other Entertainment no?
    lol, I'm back compleatly now, but since there are no speakers at my school, I'm not listening to anything. lol =D

Mifuui

Fufufu~
    Years
  • Right now it is "Genki Jirushi no Oomori" with MiniMoni. (I think the song was called that)
    After buying that CD with some Hello project artists I'm starting to get obsessed with them.
    They are so darn cute >w<

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I'm now listening to Trapt's "Headstrong". Very STRONG song!! ^.^ I like it, I luv this line..

"F*** OFF!!
    I'LL TAKE YOU ON!
    HEADSTRONG
    CAN TAKE ON ANYONE!"

I like to tell that to people I dislike.. ^^; Like that TeNk dude.. He's getting on my nerves.. He insulted TWO OF MY HOMIES!!! *****s gun, but Kairi take it away*

So if TeNk's reading this, this goes to him..

"F*CK OFF!!!
    I'LL TAKE YOU ON!
    HEADSTRONG!!
    I'LL TAKE ON ANYONE!!!"

Hee hee! ^^;;

Anyways, Headstrong's a nice song for anyone that is hotheaded.. Like me!!! ~.^

*takes out bag*

Trick or Treat?

~CaRtOON

PokeTrainerCarol

XD I like that song, CaRtOOn, except for the fact that it has swears on it, but it's not my fault that great songs have swears in them x_X *puts some chocolate on her bag*

Right now I'm listening to "The Anthem" by Good Charlotte XD
    I think it's a funny song, and I like how it sounds, so I like it XP
    "And my high school
    It felt more to me
    Like a jail cell, A penitentary" XD

"Another loser Anthem!"
    I like most of Good Charlotte's songs because I can laugh at the lyrics and I like the music, not that I relate to it XP (I haven't even been to High School!)

Now I'm listening to "By Myself" by Linkin Park

Yes, I like this song. Duh. I like everything by Linkin Park! And this is a great song, I love it too ^_^ I just do. The lyrics, and the sounds, and everything. ^_^

"Cure For the Itch" by Linkin Park.

I love their instrumental songs so much...they're cool o_o ^_^

Last edited:

Netto

Saiya-Jin Warrior
    Years
  • Puddle Of Mudd-Blurry Thats a good song im going to make a music vid out of this song ^^.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    "Evolution" by Ayumi Hamasaki. It's a bit noisy for my mom's taste, but I adore the beat. XD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Thanks for the candy, Carol! *eats it*

"By Myself" is a gweat song, reminds me of me! ^^;;;

Hmm.. I'm listening to "Last Resort" by Papa Roach. I seem to like strong songs.. O.o;; Anyone heard of it? It's a suicide song, but I don't support suicide.. >.<;; It's too deppressing, I just like listening to it O.o;;

*suicides*

~CaRtOON

Cherrim

Years
  • CaRtOON said:
    Hmm.. I'm listening to "Last Resort" by Papa Roach. I seem to like strong songs.. O.o;; Anyone heard of it? It's a suicide song, but I don't support suicide.. >.<;; It's too deppressing, I just like listening to it O.o;;
    Omg, yes. I love that song to pieces. :D It's one of those songs that I could listen to over and over again for the rest of my life and not complain (too much). The lyrics are rather freaky, but the song makes me happy when I'm sad. o_O I dunno why. *shrugs*

I'm listening to another one of those songs that I could listen to forever, now. ^_^

The Kids Aren't All Right ~ The Offspring

It's another song that makes me happy (though it's really negative, rofl), since I'm really depressed tonight. o_o *Probably doesn't even seem depressed though, lol* XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    'My Will' from InuYasha. ^_^ My mom's got to be sick of having to listen to it, seeing as I play it over and over again all of the time. XP It's so pretty though!

PokeTrainerCarol

Right now I'm listening to "Easier To Run" by Linkin Park, it's almost over though

I really really like this song, even though I don't understand it so good...I just do >_> ^_^

YAY!
    "Going Under" by Evanescence

I know what was up with the yay...it's just that I haven't heard that song for a long time now, and I missed it XP I really it like it...Ms. Lee's voice is so so so so pretty! I saw them live on TV like a LONG LONG LONG while ago and Ms. Lee's voice is not all studio >_> It sounded very good!!

I don't support suicide, I think it's stupid, but I like listening to songs about suicide anyway :) I just like how it sounds...no really, how a song sounds is mainly why I like Linkin Park and Evanescence and and and...^_^

Cherrim

Years
  • I think it's kind of stupid to like a song just because it's by a certain artist if you don't like how it sounds. For example, I can't stand some of gob's songs even though they're one of my favourite bands. @_@;; And I like a bunch of pop-y songs because of the way they sound. I honestly can't stand Britney Spears, but I like that one song... uh... it's number 5 on her first CD. o_O I only know that because I listen to it every so often, but I don't remember the name. XD;

Chop Suey ~ System of a Down

X3 SOAD. Nummy.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    'My Will' from InuYasha. ^_^ My mom's got to be sick of having to listen to it, seeing as I play it over and over again all of the time. XP It's so pretty though!

completely agree with this one... just downloaded it last night and is still listening to it now ^_^ (my favorite song out of all the Inuyasha related songs for now... still missing a several piece of music from Inuyasha which i'll hunt down later too)

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    frostweaver said:
    completely agree with this one... just downloaded it last night and is still listening to it now ^_^ (my favorite song out of all the Inuyasha related songs for now... still missing a several piece of music from Inuyasha which i'll hunt down later too)
    I like "I am" from Inuyasha. n_n; And... Dearest is good too! And shinju tsu uta (sp?) too... n_n; I fell in love with those songs before I even saw Inuyasha. *_*

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • ^.^ yay, people love meh!
    Well, My list includes a lot of Our Lady Peace, Dashboard Confessionals, Something Corporate, and DDR songs... like 'Moonlight Shadow.' that song is l33t... XD but erm... basically...
    olp -all of spiritual machines, gravity, happiness and the fish and clumsy...
    DC- hands down, screaming infidelities, and other various songs...
    SC- konstantine, walking by, spin, wait, an about a million others. XD
    then theres "gone away" by offspring... but thats for mae. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back