• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Currently, I'm listening to "Hand in Hand" from the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack. Great game, even better soundtrack:P.

Last edited:

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Hm..Well. where i am.. " Florida " It's 1;50 am so..i aint listening to anything...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Meant to Live ~ Switchfoot

It's an awesome song. ^_^ I've been hearing it for a few weeks now but I only recently got into it, lol.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    That is an awesome song Kairi, if only I could download IT :(((

Well anywho, I'm listening to...

One Winged Angel ~ Nobuo Uematsu

so BOO ya!

Kairyu

Years
    Dakota said:
    That is an awesome song Kairi, if only I could download IT :(((

Well anywho, I'm listening to...

One Winged Angel ~ Nobuo Uematsu

so BOO ya!
    Good song:). Personally I think the Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix version of One-Winged Angel out performed the original. If you want, I can send it to you over AIM/MSN.

Back on-topic:
    Currently I'm listening to a remix song from the game Blaster Master, titled Into the Blue. For those that are interested, I think you can find this techno/trance mix over at vgmix.

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Kairyu said:
    Currently, I'm listening to "Hand in Hand" from the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack. Great game, even better soundtrack:P.

Well. Maybe you canlet me have that song through msn or something..ok?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Warriors ~ ???

It's the 4th YGO opening. o.o I'm too lazy to go figure out the band since I think they use kanji for their name anyway. ._. Nonetheless, it's a great song. I love it to death. XD! You know, it's one of those ones I could listen to over and over and over again without getting sick of it (at least, I haven't yet XD). ^^; Then again, all the Japanese opening songs are like that.

Aimy

Goddess-Second Class
    Years
    Lifeline - Brooke Fraser, I'm addicted to this song ever since I heard it at the swimming pool yesturday...

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Well. I'm listening to the NFC Championships.. To lazy to look at the tv screen! XD!

Kairyu

Years
    H.A.W.K. said:
    Well. Maybe you canlet me have that song through msn or something..ok?
    Sure:).
    My AIM and MSN account is up and running right now so whenever you're online just drop me a line. You can find my contact info in my profile of course.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    i'm listening to "Aerials" by System of a Down. one of my favorite songs by System of a Down

~Kenshin

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    i am on a freinds computer and listening to a burned copy of Lord of the Rings: Return of the king movie soundtrack...love that music. and the song from the credits...thanks to andy im obsessed with LOTR now i went and saw ROTK agian this week now i seen it twice, my freind bought the soundtrack and my boyfreind made me a copy ^_^ CD burners rule....

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Kairyu said:
    Sure:).
    My AIM and MSN account is up and running right now so whenever you're online just drop me a line. You can find my contact info in my profile of course.
    Okay. I will put you in my contact list until you are online...unless your online... now!

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    hmm. I might get DDR/ hmm I was listening to The End (Remix)- Linkin Park

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    I was listening Tainted Love by Marylin Manson and a couple other tracks, then went for my Evanescence album, and now to wrap it up Red Hot Chilli Peppers Greatest Hits ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back