• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I'm listening to "My Immortal", by Evanescence, yet again. For something like the 20th time in the last couple of days. Band version of course, it sounds so much better than album version (which doesn't even have any drums)!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I'm litsening to an old song currently, Aliens Exist by Blink 182.

22sa

Years
    I'm litsening to Kimisae Ireba from the Love Hina soundtrack. It's the ending theme for Love Hina, the name's been in my sig since forever now lol.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    I'm listening......well, I can't say listening exactly, but I'm thinking about the ending songs from Pokemon Heroes, when the credits roll. In particular, I'm thinking about the song when they show Bianca painting, and the "I close my eyes..." one. (if they're not the same thing hehe) They're stuck in my head, but I don't care, they're really nice songs!

perthskies

Nostalgic
    Years
    I am currently listening to:

'Digimon Frontier - Ending Theme (An Endless Tale)'. Such a calm song... an ideal lullably... I find japanese music more better than umm, most albums... Hint hint! You can download the song from my site! ^__^ *falls asleep from the song... zzzz... ^__^

22sa

Years
    "Crash and Burn" ~Savage Garden

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I'm listening to "Nobody's Listening" by Linkin Park from the album Meteora :P

Years
    Listening to

Static-X - Anything but This

Yet another good track by Static-X... if you like them.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2004
    Metallica-Until It Sleeps

btw anyone else here that listens to metal music (black metal,heavy,death or doom?)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back