• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Rob Thomas- Lonely No More

Agghhh I'm starting to get really annoyed because I'm listening to radio and they put it all the time! I'm really getting bored of it!

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Stay Strapped (Gucci Mane Diss) - Young Jeezy

Oh man, Jeezy really dissed Gucci Mane on this one...it's pretty funny, too. They were once friends, but now they're beefing worse than Game and 50 Cent, lol. It was because Gucci Mane wouldn't let Young Jeezy put "Icey", the song they were in together, on his CD as well as Gucci's. Jeezy got pissed...and here we are.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Stay With Me - Lady Troublesome

I like this song a lot for it to be a pop song. She's got some real talent, I wonder if she'll be signed. Oh well, her talent will be heard by the indie fans for now...

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Nelly; Jaheim ~ My Place

<33 I loved this song ever since I heard it a while back. XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    William Hung-She bangs. This made it up to the top in the top 100 billboard charts back in South America.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Nelly - Tip Drill

Um...yeah...this is very explicit indeed...no wonder the video was on BET Uncut...

"I said it must be your *** cause it ain't your face
    I need a tip drill, I need a tip drill"

If you didn't understand that, it basically means the face is fugly but the rear is very attractive, basically. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Tupac - Ambitions as a Ridah

I first heard the instrumentals of this song about three years ago, and then heard the full song a little while later. This has been one of my particular favorites of Tupac.

Last edited:

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Switchfoot ~ Dare You to Move

I think this may be my new favorite song. XD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    ROUND TABLE - 'Let Me Be with You'.

This is the Chobits opening for those who don't know; it's sooo cute, chu~ <3

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Weezer - Beverly Hills

Yeah, I was basically forced to like this one. Unlike most other songs in this situation, it's stuck and hasn't worn out. I likes it, for the most part. "Livin' in Beverly Hills..."

Last edited:

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
    #1 fresh ft. killa mike and slim thug - hey **** boy
    as good as it sounds its an awsome song, the energys is overloaded in the song, explicit compleatly! but the songs is a little weird

#2 gucci mane ft. killa mike, lil scrappy, jody breeze and bun b - black tee (remix)
    its the tee wars! crime mob and the franchiz boyz realesed the white, black, red, blue and the girl version of white tee and even a throwback song! no but webbi and lil boosie, cam'ron, mike jones and lil scrappy realesed at least one tee remix. its very different of the other do to the beat totaly changed and this kind of colaboration never happened before. "franchiz hate me, probably want to kill me" strate out of the song!

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends

I was just watching the video for it right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back