• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What are you most looking forward to in Pokemon Heart Gold & Soul Silver?

Best Reigon?

• Johto

Votes: 127 84.1%
  • Kanto

Votes: 24 15.9%

• Total voters

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
Years
  • For them to make it easier to cross into Kanto instead of making up all these obstacles.
    WARNING! SPOILERS!
    Spoiler:

Hope I didn't spoil anything. ^__^

Omfg are you serious? Please tell me you're lying. Oh my god .... that is so stupid ... the other stuff I don't care about, but the Lugia and Ho-Oh after the 8th badge? WTF man I wanted to get him after the Radio Tower events, that was so much more fun. God damnit ...

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Besides the fact of traveling through Johto again and a larger Kanto like in FRLG, I would really like to have a Beautifly out with me while traveling. Along with other Pokémon of course, but this one more specifically. I'm also looking forward to testing out the Pokéthelon, seeing as it looks to have replaced the Contests, the concept of this interests me.

Omfg are you serious? Please tell me you're lying. Oh my god .... that is so stupid ... the other stuff I don't care about, but the Lugia and Ho-Oh after the 8th badge? WTF man I wanted to get him after the Radio Tower events, that was so much more fun. God damnit ...

It's true, stinks yes, but that's how they managed the game out now compared to before.

snoruntking27

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2010
    they are going to be cool. but of course it's ho-oh and lugia. i guess youre stupid or you dont know that much about pokemon. LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get smart. read a book.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • Nearly everything in HG/SS looks amazing! Oh, the nostalgia... Apricorn balls, two regions in one... Plus the awesome graphical improvements!
    I'm rather psyched for playing as the new female protagonist; she looks so amazing! Having my favourite Pokemon following me and getting to take a group picture sounds like so much fun!
    Eeeep! It all just sounds so amazing! I don't think I can pick just one feature!
    xX

Steelix8

The Undertaker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    I think I am most excited about the fact that the best games in the pokemon series are being remade. Also, I can't wait to go to a 3D Kanto.

Back