• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you using right now?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Post what Pokemon or strategy you're using at the moment. Or you can just post your entire team, but be sure to make an individual RMT if you want help on it.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I've been laddering pretty consistently in UU on Smogon's main server the past week or so and this is the team I've been using.

Spoiler:

I personally think it's a solid construct that's earned me 47/60 wins so far. That's not fantastic but it sure as hell isn't bad for a team I originally put together in minutes. Anyway, the team's main core is that in the offensive greatness that is Snorlax and Slowbro. Snorlax doesn't usually run Choice Band over Curse and if someone has a Snorlax, it's best assumed that it's Curse. Therefore, opposing Umbreon/Porygon2 are not expecting to take ~40-50% from STAB CB Return. It's also a great Special Wall which pairs nicely with Slowbro's infamous physically defensive capabilities. Nidoking and Nidoqueen, though more on Nidoking's side of the fence, harsh my entire team with Snorlax, though, which is not great.

Swampert's the typical SR setter, and Heracross and Zapdos are available to take off Swampert's Grass weakness, commonly found in Shaymin and opposing hazard setter Roserade. Slowbro and Heracross can also take the Rock-type damage off of Zapdos and that's important considering the amount of Rhyperiors running around. The last slot is really filler since everything is pretty well synergized, so I threw Victini in for the sake of having another pivotal special sweeper and I'm not at all surprised by the amount of players that think it's a physical Victini despite the meatfest already going on in the team. Physical Victini wouldn't even really function as well I don't think, but that's another story for another day.

Back