• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Are You Wearing At The Moment?

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Brown khaki shorts, dark redish-orange t-shirt that has a palm tree and some sort of hawaiin flower on it

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    A dark-ish pink Paul Frank shirt with two black cats on it, one blue bead braclet on each arm, and some random pair of jeans. XD

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    ......nothin...LOL A JOKE peoples!!!!

baggy dark blue jeans,a black tee-shirt,a pair of gloves, (with half of the little finger sleeves gone) oh a 40 lb. weight vest under my shirt, w/10lb. wrist weights on each arm(I'm a martal artist....don't ask...)white addidas sneakers (size 11 1/2)and my leather jacket!!! ^-^

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Lets see, I'm wearin blue jeans that have flowers and I want to say rhinestons.....more like brass beads on the left side that looks really cool^^ My top is a short dress I wear as a ahirt, it's wrinkely on top then has a long line with sequins going down in (Also looks very cool.)

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Light blue jeans, longl-sleeved volleyball tee, rings, etnies, but no bracelet today... It fell off somewhere a couple days ago and it's long gone. Oh, and I'm wearing my glasses.

Sleepless Shadows

~I'm am back YAY ^^;~
    Years
    Right now right at this minitue i am wearing a white top, Pink pants, Black and White socks and also leg warmers (blue if you wanted to know)

So there you have it ^_~

Back