• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Are You Wearing At The Moment?

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    meh...nothin special.....

a gold trans-lucient shirt,with black pants(they have brown dye all over them for the fad/trend, has orenge lines on them,with diffrent boy-scout looking badge things that are sewed on[also from the pants style itself...]and my BIG BLACK boots........like I said...nothin special....

Nashua

lovely, isn't she? :D
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2013
    I am currently wearing a pink shirt with grey sweatpants.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I'm wearing my favorite dress of all time. It's all back and has a very thin halter for straps. It's light and floaty and generally reflects my bouncy nature. I'm also not wearing six inches of hair that were here yesterday... Major hair cut... I think I might pass out...

*laughs*

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    dude....nasty.......anyway,I just woke up,so,....

just a slight dark red silk robe with gold lining(it has a transparent red and gold dragon all over it) and grey socks with black house shoes......I'm not gonna tell ya what's beneath my robe....so......

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Whoa! Thia thread is almost dead...But Rai has come to the rescue! 8D *triumphant music plays*

At the moment I am wearing a black shirt that says "Gotta Dance-- Reach For The Stars, June 18-June 19, 2000" It is one of my old dance recital shirts <3

And I am wearing jeans :3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2006
    uhhh *drool* white T Shirt and green shorts with black and white stripes
    wat i mostly wear when at home

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Erm.... A French gray aeropostale hooded henley, with an abercrombie gray (fake) diamond studded tank underneath.
    An abercrombie jacket....
    Hollister cargo pants.

:D

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2007
    Yellow sweater-jacket [um... forgot the name], Jeans, Socks and under the Yellow sweater-jacket [xD], I am wearing a green shirt that has a monkey on it and it says "It's All Mine"~

Nothing special, again.

Back