• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are your plans for 2006?

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    We all want to do something new...lose weight, get a job, get a gf/bf

So confess, what do you want to do or what do you want to happen to you in 2006.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    For 2006? I haven't really thought much on that. o_o; I'll have my full license next year meaning I can...go more places, I guess, but I don't really plan on having my own vehicle since it'd just be annoying to pay the insurance on it (plus my mom would make me do more chores outside the house XD), though I do plan on getting a job next year. Not to mention, with Calculus next semester, I'm really going to have to improve my study habits. Mmm...I also want to start looking into Universities and, just as importantly, potential scolarships. o_o; I also just want to get...healthier. <_<; I have such terrible eating habits and such that I really should improve those, too.

I say all these things, but I doubt I'll do them. XD; Here's hoping I will, though~

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Finally get my license...have to be 17 to get it here. Start working full time again, I really need to start saving up my money. I plan on moving out sometime during the latter half of the year and I want to earn enough money so I can try and get into a school I've had my eye on for a while. Aside from that...lots of trips if I can get the money. My dad is planning on taking me to Germany for the World Cup...so that'll be kinda cool if it works out.

...and getting myself a car...old and junky for the first time buyer~

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I want the world to get destroyed XD j/k

Nah,I want to get better grades in my math tests,I'm currently failing 60% of them -.-; To start it off,I'm not even going to be in the U.S on New Year's Day(I'm going to be in mexico) Boyfriends,nah XP I'm happy the way I am now.
    Supposedly,I also want to turn 12 <3 I don't want to be overshadowed any longer by the cooler older peoples ;<

Also,I wish to stop eating so much candyMy sugar is super high D:

Last edited:

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Hmm.. Study harder.. Slack lesser.. And kick off meh bad habits..(this is probably impossible..)

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Hmm,2006. I haven't really thought about it, well I would like to start saving up my money again to see how much I can get. XD
    Or maybe get better grades in Texas History class. I have many more but eh. XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    -Drive. =O
    -Stick to the workout calender for the whole year. xD
    -Get a 4.0. xD
    -Get into a good future school.
    -Start looking for scholarships, financial aid, etc...
    -Get a job
    -Take the SATs & SAT II's
    -Pass all my AP tests. <3

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Miyu-chan said:
    -Drive. =O
    -Stick to the workout calender for the whole year. xD
    -Get a 4.0. xD
    -Get into a good future school.
    -Start looking for scholarships, financial aid, etc...
    -Get a job
    -Take the SATs & SAT II's
    -Pass all my AP tests. <3
    Except for the workout calendar and job parts, that's exactly what I've got planned for 2006 as well.

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Apprently for me, to get a job. Apprently I have a McDonalds interview on the 29th so that's a start. >.>

To get better grades. To try to move from a B plus - A minus to an A plus.

Exercise more and to get out more in my life.

I just plan to make my self a better person. I have to think of more though for next year.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    My main goal for '06 is the generic "stop procrastinating" thing I've attempted ever year since I was 12. It's not going to work, but it's worth a shot... XD

Besides that:
    ~ Graduate =D
    ~ Get all my scholarship and financial aid stuff done and sent in
    ~ Get into a college
    ~ Save up enough money to maybe buy a car

...and that's pretty much it~

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I want to get some good grades for once!!

I want to become an expert on Rurouni Kenshin and I want a job to make some cash.

Years
    When you get older your life only gets more complicated. <.<
    Anyways, here are my 2006 goals.

- Send in college applications
    - Keep my grades high
    - Apply for scholarships and all that other financial business
    - Get a better job (Grrr...)
    - Improve my work ethic
    - Get a girlfriend (Unless everyone is going to advise me against it... *sigh* Here I go.)

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I thought about this a lot last night and, coincidentally, I came on PC today to notice you'd posted this thread. ;x

-At school, I want to be a stronger person [I cry a lot and I cry nearly every day at school for the smallest things.]
    -I want to attend school more [I missed 80-something days this year]
    -I want to get better grades [as a result of the above, which was because of my Internet addiction mainly, my grades fell from A to D <_<]
    -I want to be an nicer person [I promised this to myself last New Years' Day, and I think I improved! ^_^]
    -I want to be nicer to my offline friend, especially [she drives me crazy, but meh... she deserves better, and I'm a bad friend]
    -I want to balance my online life with my real life
    -I want to enjoy the year! ^__^ What's all of that above stuff worth if I don't enjoy what it brings me?

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
    -Get my license
    -Be all-league in baseball and football
    -Get a car
    -Get a job...I guess
    -Have a couple of girlfriends...at the same time. ;?
    -Help my football team go to state
    -Get perfect grades in school
    -Become physically stronger

That's it. I might add more.

Years
    I'll be enjoying the second half of my holidays...Yes, I have 8 weeks holidays in the southern hemisphere and there's nothing you can do about it!!
    I think some things I must promise to do is not to loose my temper,
    and to get better with reflexes, and find healthy ways to get rid of my fatigue, and take over the world...nihihihiihii...

Alex The Great Master

Zeophyte in Eternal Exile
    Years
    Get Pokemon XD and Mario Kart DS, and hopefully, a wireless router since NO ONE in my country is compatible with the DS (some law stuff makes selling 802.11g routers impossible).

Back