• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what attracted you to pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuamdom

Lemonade is better.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    The old neighbors were playing, and i liked the aerodactyl that they had, so i decided to get red version :3

Years
    all my little first grade friends would play it outside in the playground and i wanted to play too, so my mom went out and got me pokemon blue for my birthday and some trading cards and i just couldnt stop playing up until this day.

.Flygon

Flygon = <33
    Years
    In first grade I remember one of my friends having Pokemon cards out at recess, and they told me a bit about it. Then I saw Pokemon Crystal at the store, and I bought it.

It was the story and how it was a variety of these creatures, that really got me hooked.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    it was addicting to me with all the cool okemon and got interested then more and more came out and I just bought them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back