• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What been your best pokemon game (EXEPT FOR DIAMOND AND PEARL)

Your best game EXEPT FOR DIAMOND AND PEARL

• pokemon yellow

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen

• Pokemon Emerald

• Pokemon Gold/Silver

Votes: 25 28.4%
  • Pokemon Crystal

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Pokemon Red/Blue

• Pokemon Pinball

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

• Pokemon Ranger

• Total voters
    Years
    pokemon yellow is a no brainer for me... i mean its got everything, you can get all 3 starters and pikachu follows you around all the time... only flaw was pikachu not evolving..that stressed me out a but

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Crystal or Silver for me. They were just too darn addicting!

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    emerald is da bomb! its a remix of ruby and sapphire. i luv what they did 2 the game and i think its really kool.

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    For me its a tie between crystal and yellow. since in yellow pikachu followed you and crystal had 2 lands though pokemon snap was really fun to.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Gold/Silver, i would choose crystal but its a separate option. Since it was one of the first games to introduce time, and to be able to travel two regions.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    Pokemon Red/Blue were definently the best for me, can't beat the classics :D.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2009
    Pokemon Crystal FTW! Pokemon Silver was my first pokemon game I played (on emulator) and that powned but Pokemon Crystal with animated battles! The first game with animated battles ffs!

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    I've played all the pokemon games for the GBA, and Emerald is my best and favourite. FireRed is second because I got pretty far in it.

Back